The Victoriajolie I got something to say thread

in hope so a old thread about closed threads don't get closed

carry on Mam
to start it off last post in another thread

Keep the insults coming I retract I said about not seeing anyone actually seem the situation far the opposite but still pathetic he keep getting at new members you think you know it all even believe thst you almost a mod ...Make one wonder if that is what you tell some naive gals ...your world revolve around Eccie yet you aren’t a companion
I will say once again it’s because people like you that many new members don’t posts only lurk .. you bully everybody...
Its sad very sad ...Pathetic as probably Eccie is your world your fantasy world ...Like I said you and some don’t want ladies to interact board admin decide to remove ads in fear of the new laws while back
What’s left really guys among each other’s making at time false reviews to look like they are studs and bickering and bully some guys that post less but do see ladies ..
This board use to have a purpose for companions to be on it now many sections ladies still posts for exposure as they aren’t many advertising venues in those cities Cryp you probably which ones ..you moderate Ak
Honestly I don’t need that I only reply to ref check via pm and pms I get from members or having members telling me there something about me to find myself battling with bullies...that try to shut me up
It has become obvious that the board has become usasexguide 2.0
Oh well ..carry on my work resume far from just be here ...I don’t blame ladies that despite boards Originally Posted by Victoriajolie

this thread mmm or is that threAD is for you Mam
Only one warning.... if insults start flying there will be points and only points given. You folks know better.
Only one warning.... if insults start flying there will be points and only points given. You folks know better. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
And with that, men please raise for this threADs thyme song
literally 0 reason why this had to become a new thread.

If you don't have nothing nice to say, leave the girl alone.

She's trying to work just like everybody else on this planet.
Think to yourself- was this absolutely necessary to post?

Reddit is a great place to post if you like shitposting.
If you think something is news, and you want to share it with everyone without caring what people think about your opinion, go work for Fox.

If you want to harass pretty girls, you can go on camming sites. They're live and naked and waiting for their rooms to fill, so go entertain them while they wait for a crowd.

That's my two cents - not that its worth the two pennies its printed on - but this was completely unnecessary. Booooooo. No puppy kisses for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGy9i8vvCxk"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGy9i8vvCxk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Since the video seems to be having problems, here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGy9i8vvCxk
Targeting is not allowed on the board so there will be a very slim margin of error allowed here. And honestly if she does not post today to say what's on her mind this will be closed.
This is clearly targeting, the board should have been deleted already. Why allow time for things to escalate? It's inviting problems and drama.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGy9i8vvCxk"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGy9i8vvCxk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"> Originally Posted by valkyra
was that Aloe Blacc - The Man (Official Explicit Video)?

literally 0 reason why this had to become a new thread. Originally Posted by valkyra

If you don't have nothing nice to say, leave the girl alone.

She's trying to work just like everybody else on this planet.
Think to yourself- was this absolutely necessary to post?

Reddit is a great place to post if you like shitposting.
If you think something is news, and you want to share it with everyone without caring what people think about your opinion, go work for Fox.

If you want to harass pretty girls, you can go on camming sites. They're live and naked and waiting for their rooms to fill, so go entertain them while they wait for a crowd.

That's my two cents - not that its worth the two pennies its printed on - but this was completely unnecessary. Booooooo. No puppy kisses for you. Originally Posted by valkyra
Targeting is not allowed on the board so there will be a very slim margin of error allowed here. And honestly if she does not post today to say what's on her mind this will be closed. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
do note I never replied to any of her posts and yes if does not post close it.

I'm not saying any good or bad about her, just giving a thread if she wants to use and has more to say
She does make a good point and this does reach to a point of targeting. The lady can open her on thread if need be. Closing.