Bianca in Syracuse

What ever happened to her? Did she move? Doesn't work anymore? She gave the best head. Had many car dates with her, and last time I saw her, gave me the best fuck of my life. God I miss real providers in Syracuse.
Did she move? Originally Posted by cuse309
Originally Posted by Charno3
voluntarily ????
I think she moved to Chicago but not sure about that. There was nothing like her in the cuse area and may never be anything like her. I use to be pretty close with her and she'd see me in my hotel instead of the car job. Many many nice memories. Was really fun to fuck her. Oh well moving on
Syracuse is close to a 4 hour drive for me. About 5 years ago I contacted Bianca and asked her if she would 100% commit to a meeting if I made the drive. She was flattered that I'd drive so long for a bbbj and promised me something special and she committed.

I dropped my kid off at school and started the drive to Syracuse. As she requested, I texted Bianca when my GPS said 30 minutes away from Destiny. She responded right away with where she'd be parked in the lot.

Add private tags The Dr
Chicago is probably right. I remember her telling me her sister was in Chicago. I too had the luxury of hotel dates with her.She was pretty down for anything,
ROS (or date) details need to be in private tags The Dr
I seem to recall a member saying he spotted her at O'Hare Airport (Chicago). He said she remembered him and they (just repeating what he said)
What a bunch of cucks!!! Amazing how many had a special relationship with the legendary Bianca.

There was nothing like getting the unsolicited “hey” message and 30 minutes later unloading a few days worth down her hatch.

She had great tits too.
The mall cop would always seem to disappear when she drove in.I always wondered if they had an arrangement
She was great for sure. Always met her in mattydale less traffic than destiny and closer to home.
Behind the Christmas Tree Shop. Sounds like the name of a song.