What can be

What can be
Unburdened by what has been.....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/i/status/1808229604538437971
was anyone ...doxxed ...tryin ta hears ...it?
Report: Kamala About To Unburden Herself From What Has Been

giggle

After years of repeatedly envisioning what can be, unburdened from what has been, Harris reportedly feels like her vision is about to come to fruition. "I watched the debate last week, and I immediately started to feel like maybe, just maybe, what has been was about to be unburdened," said Harris. "It's like a yellow school bus - who doesn't love a yellow school bus? It's like a yellow school bus going to space, which is so big. No one could imagine that because they are burdened by what has been, which is yellow school buses that don't go to space. HAHAHAHA!!!!"
Yes Kammie dreams to be unburdened.
So, is she waiting for the Coroners report?
or, RFK Jr for VP?

Even the Dims have no clue as to what to do.

Is not the real issue that the puppet masters themselves are conflicted?
Seriously, a decent set of puppet masters and we would not even see most of the Bidden weekend at Bernie's issues.
Yes Kammie dreams to be unburdened.
So, is she waiting for the Coroners report?
or, RFK Jr for VP?

Even the Dims have no clue as to what to do.

Seriously, a decent set of puppet masters and we would not even see most of the Bidden weekend at Bernie's issues. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Newsom/Lynch ‘24

Throw a little beast mode around!

elg….

Seriously, a decent set of puppet masters and we would not even see most of the Bidden weekend at Bernie's issues. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Bidens handlers obvious know he is brain dead. So putting him on the stage for the debate was planned. They knew he would ...well...look like he did. They already have a solid plan in mind. I dont have a clue what it is, because frankly I cant think as insanely as these traiters do.... But dont worry the media is with them all the way....