Lobster Bisque

Well I am in Irving hanging out with my good friend Evelyn for the week and having squirting competitions. The only annoyance and sorrow I am suffering is I have been desperately searching for some Lobster Bisque! I had an amazing bowl at Ocean Prime (plus their Prime Roll) awhile back, but unfortunately yet understandably they have decided to close down during this strange time. I tried a place in Addison and was not pleased for a carry out bowl. I'll travel wherever need be in Dallas area for an AMAZING bowl. Please help!

Kisses,
K.K.
It was definitely not funny when you looked over at me and said, there's not one piece of lobster in this lobster bisque. I was thinking dang, we drove all the way to Addison...

S.O.S. guys, bring us the best bowl of lobster bisque in the DFW and we will give you a sweet treat
S.O.S. guys, bring us the best bowl of lobster bisque in the DFW and we will give you a sweet treat Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
Can I get a rain check?
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2020, 11:58 AM
There's always McDonalds, not many tricks risking it right now, and the ones that are still playing are getting killer deals
Can I get a rain check? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
You sure can! Kiley really has a thing for GOOD lobster bisque.

No BLM, they don't sell lobster bisque at Mickey D's, have you tried ordering it from Us Weekly?

Hobby On PPL
There's always McDonalds, not many tricks risking it right now, and the ones that are still playing are getting killer deals Originally Posted by BLM69

That's great for them. Still doesn't relate to my search of Lobster Bisque. I want Lobster Bisque! Enjoy your McDonalds though. Doesn't sound as if you are hard to please. I on the other hand am not sustained off cheap burgers and fries everyday.
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2020, 12:51 PM
You two really looking for specific type of food on a hooker site? Ain't both of you hookers that just came to town? Without the tricks here, both of you order off the value menu, I suggest the filet a fish combo. Both of you are well acquainted with it, don't lie and tell me you're not.....
Lmfao. Gotta love a human being who's ultimate pleasure can only be derived from watching others fail.

Oh wait, not love. Pity.

Hobby On!
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2020, 01:25 PM
Lmfao. Gotta love a human being who's ultimate pleasure can only be derived from watching others fail.

Oh wait, not love. Pity.

Hobby On! Originally Posted by Evelyn QV
This threAD was a total fail! McDonalds drive thru is still open to get you seafood fix LOL
Damn, I am craving for some lobster bisque. I had awesome lobster bisque at decent price from
Hot Crab Queso and Dick Local
Dock Local
Dock Local Originally Posted by georgecam
I'm researching them now. I hope they are open. Did you get big chunks of lobster? That was my issue with Leftys. Absolutely no lobster. Lots of bread. No lobster.
Fuck that who needs a restaurant when I can make a great bisque for you.

https://cafedelites.com/lobster-bisque/
Fuck that who needs a restaurant when I can make a great bisque for you.

https://cafedelites.com/lobster-bisque/ Originally Posted by playerplano

That would be AMAZING!! I was considering doing so in my Ace if I can find the ingredients.
Cooking together can be fun ;-) you will have to provide dessert as well !