THE LIBERAL OLD QUEERS SPENT THEIR WEEKENDS GETTING OVERHEATE-HEATED PLAYING NAKED TWISTER AT THEIR FAGFEST!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

When I checked this morning I was shocked to see all the activity on this board over the weekend by our resident liberal old queers......IS THIS BOARD WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR WEEKENDS? No women? no partying? no projects? no travel/trips? not even work? Just their circle jerk? They were on the board 24/7! LOSERS! I'd say get a life, but this is funnier!!!!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

• WTF
  • 11-12-2012, 07:35 AM
I had some crazy good pussy this weekend! Thanks for asking.
Choom; they really are a pathetic lot.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Choom; they really are a pathetic lot. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Did you take a poll to come up with that?
I had some crazy good pussy this weekend! Thanks for asking. Originally Posted by WDF

When her girlfriends asked about her weekend she said, "Blah....".....You sure like the meth-heads! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
WTF, you seem to be the one salivating over Choom's pole.

Of course you have to post some phony line about weekend dates with hookers to hide your man love tendencies........we already have you on record admitting so........
WDF, you seem to be the one salivating over Choom's pole. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Him and munchonacockmasterman exhibit a lot of latent homosexual urges.....there wouldn't be anything wrong with that if they'd just admit it!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

bigmex------><--------WDF
Look out Choom, WTF is relentless when he has a man crush going.......you might want to double lock your doors and windows.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... The Loozers outed themselves again as the pathetic lot again.
Look out Choom, WDF is relentless when he has a man crush going.......you might want to double lock your doors and windows. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

homosexuals hate conservatives.....He wants to hate-fuck me......
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2012, 07:51 AM
When her girlfriends asked about her weekend she said, "Blah....".....You sure like the meth-heads! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
May I remind you Marshall...

Now that these discussions are being moved here, lets lay out the very simple ground rules.

These discussions will be very lightly moderated.

You all know the big forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will not be tolerated.

I would hate to see you get into trouble over things like this.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... The Loozers outed themselves again as the pathetic lot again. Originally Posted by austxjr

Everybody likes to plagarize my "HA!'s".....everytime I see them on other people's posts I put another notch for me in the WIN column!

Pathetic, as in wasting their weekend here at the queers' gangbang slumber party?!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Him and munchonacockmasterman exhibit a lot of latent homosexual urges.....there wouldn't be anything wrong with that if they'd just admit it!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

bigmex------><--------WDF Originally Posted by ChoomCzar

I'll admit that I would like to see Whirly fuck you in the ass and then cum in your mouth and then you kiss him and the circle of semon would be complete. .

I know that sounds gay but I find it would be more humorous than gay. Big tough talking Marshall being butt fucked by Whirly! That thought just cracks me up.
May I remind you ChoomCzar...

Now that these discussions are being moved here, lets lay out the very simple ground rules.

These discussions will be very lightly moderated.

You all know the big forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will not be tolerated.

I would hate to see you get into trouble over things like this. Originally Posted by WDF

Topic, denotes a noun and something discussed....I used it as an adjective.......feel free to report it....you like reporting things......BTW: NO denial! LOL!

I'll admit that I would like to see Whirly fuck you in the ass and then cum in your mouth and then you kiss him and the circle of semon would be complete. .

I know that sounds gay but I find it would be more humorous than gay. Big tough talking Marshall being butt fucked by Whirly! That thought just cracks me up. Originally Posted by WDF

You spent a lot of your free time on this board over the weekend, and many other weekends....you're ashamed of how you live your life and are lashing out at me....you shouldn't care if Whirly and I think you're a loser, but you do.......nows the time for you to deny you care what we think and for us to laugh at you because we don't believe your denial!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Gay sex is the liberal sacrament of baptism.....one can't be considered liberal without it! LOL!