NCAA Tournament Final 4

What teams will make it to the final four tournament and win it all

Gonzaga is in it almost every year and almost always make it to the sweet 16. They are strong this year and may go all the way

Indiana has come from out of no where to lead the league this year. Saw them play a few days ago and they are the real deal. I would be surprised if they don't make the final 4

Duke has a another strong team and they will make it to at least the Sweet 16. They will need some luck and some help to get further.

Butler is my cinderella........They can be the giant killers once they get into the tournment. Keep an eye on them
With all the upsets happening every night, I think it would be an accomplishment to just predict a fourth of the sweet sixteen, but to even pick one team to make the final four right now? Shieeeet, your guess is as good as mine.

I'll go ahead and make a bold prediction, I'll say that THE U will get in.
Hey don't count Kansas out just cuz they've lost their last three games...

They're simply lulling the competition into a false sense of security...
My surprise team this year is Pittsburgh, a team that actually runs an offense, not just one on one isolation or jacking threes. I hate the big east, but they are fun to watch.
Michigan watch out
Indiana, MIami, Michigan, Ohio State. Big 10 is good this year. Big 12 and Big East are kinda down. Although it's tough to say in the Big East as those teams just beat each other up. Syracuse is alos a possiblilty. Longshot is Oklahoma State!!
  • ftime
  • 02-13-2013, 12:55 PM
Louisville is up and down - don't count them out. I like Butler because of their coach. A DePauw grad (my daughter's undergrad school). He's a smart cookie. Big E fan obviously - my much maligned (deserved) Bearcats.
Squeak, squeak, swish. Squeak, squeak, clang. Squeak, squeak, swish.

Boring to me and I could care less. Football season starts in August. In the mean time, we have basketball, hockey, bowling, golf and, of course, the DisAstros to look forward to. At least we can watch them lose to the Rangers, Yankees and Red Sox now.

Yawn!
Looks like I was right with my pick, THE U. They have a decent shot at it, it looks like

Solid picks Daddio, all the first teams you mentioned are still in.

The state of Florida is killing it.
Getting Pretty Consistent....I think they will Roll-On!
Yeah, I knew Indiana was strong going in. Didn't think Gonzaga would get knocked out so soon. Florida Gulf Coast is the real Cinderella in the tournament. If they get to the elite 8........They may make it to the Final 4. But, in the end........Indiana maybe too strong for everyone else. Kansas is looking good too.

What do you guys think of Kareem Abdul Jabbar, wanting the UCLA job

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...st-in-ucla-job
FGCU has been fun but a disciplined team will make them pay for their mistakes and take them out of their game.
Upset city tonight. Couldn't believe Indiana, Kansas and Miami didn't play better games. Duke looked good tonight. If not one knocks them out.....They will be in the championship game.
Looked to me like Syracuse took all the fight out of Indiana right from the jump in the 1st period by running up that big lead..............
  • ftime
  • 03-30-2013, 07:47 AM
I like Louisville over Duke, OS over Wichita, Marquette beat the Orange in the regular season but I like the "cuse" and I have Florida playing Louisville for the national title.