If the GoT char's had facebook...

• klutz
  • 04-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Bahahahaha!!! Most excellent!
Man Ros is super hot. A welcome addition to the tv series!
I may be an imp but I never go limp.

Motto for the rest on 2013.
Man Ros is super hot. A welcome addition to the tv series! Originally Posted by jbravo_123
I actually prefer Ygritte... Great find Klutz.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (15.0 KB, 110 views)
I actually prefer Ygritte... Great find Klutz. Originally Posted by Cholula
You know nothing, Cholula!
You know nothing, Cholula! Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Don't get me wrong... Ros is hot!! Just a redhead preference
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (52.2 KB, 105 views)
  • klutz
  • 04-03-2013, 10:49 AM
They did such a damn good job with the casting of the show... I only have 2 that I'm a little disappointed with and that's Catelyn and Yara...

Tho I guess it's my fault because I keep saying "they were cuter in my mind when I read the books..."
I just want to do Cersei dirty...
While Lena Headley is super hot, I don't think she has the right look for Cersei (at least in my mind).

To me, Cersei should've been younger and more gorgeous. Given GRRM's penchant for <nuclear topic>, Cersei is really probably like 23 or 25 or so.

Maybe it's the hair dye job that looks wrong to me?

Now Daenerys *drool*

• klutz
  • 04-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Disagree.

Cersei is supposed to but a full blown hottie that is 'just' past her prime. 3 kids and a dead husband later... I think she fills the role just fine as what I thought she'd be. Beautiful... but then looks so wicked when she's manipulating everyone around her. Gotta admit her on the red carpet is pretty f'ing hot tho...

Plus Cersei has the natural accent that just... Works.
Disagree.

Cersei is supposed to but a full blown hottie that is 'just' past her prime. 3 kids and a dead husband later... I think she fills the role just fine as what I thought she'd be. Beautiful... but then looks so wicked when she's manipulating everyone around her. Gotta admit her on the red carpet is pretty f'ing hot tho...

Originally Posted by klutz
See what's weird to me is that I think Lena Headey looks much hotter in RL than she does as Cersei. Again, I think the blonde just looks too weird on her to me.
Charlize Theron would have made a good Cersei, or, if we had a TARDIS or wayback machine, Michelle Pfeiffer from ten years ago. Maybe fifteen. My age-math gets fuzzy here.

And yes, it is difficult to divorce Lena from the brunette badass hotness that is Sarah Connor.
Charlize Theron would have made a good Cersei, or, if we had a TARDIS or wayback machine, Michelle Pfeiffer from ten years ago. Maybe fifteen. My age-math gets fuzzy here.

And yes, it is difficult to divorce Lena from the brunette badass hotness that is Sarah Connor. Originally Posted by theCFE
Yeah, when an actress does a significant hair color change (Jessica Alba as Sue Storm - really?!?!), it always weirds me out.

And don't remind me - I was so sad when the Sarah Connor Chronicles got cancelled