Emergency change of plans

So loading the car to go to Buffalo Lucy got stung by a bee. I had to stab her with her epipen and take her to the er. That was a crazy fast reaction. They took her right in. I'm outside of the room now and they have the door closed. We aren't coming today, I'm sorry to our prebooks. We will give a makeup special I promise. I may cancel the whole trip, I have no clue what's going on. Wish her luck
Hope all is well
she done will ...be fine an this ...situation ...will gives ya more times ta ...perfect yer makeup application techniques while yer ...plastic man ...sharpens his poons
So loading the car to go to Buffalo Lucy got stung by a bee. I had to stab her with her epipen and take her to the er. That was a crazy fast reaction. They took her right in. I'm outside of the room now and they have the door closed. We aren't coming today, I'm sorry to our prebooks. We will give a makeup special I promise. I may cancel the whole trip, I have no clue what's going on. Wish her luck Originally Posted by Lexxxy
My initial black humor side was going to make some smart remarks such as the length of the needle that must have been required, or whether this was medical speculation, and how your comment of "I have no clue what's going on" is the first time you have ever admitted to be in such a state .... but then compassion took over. Good luck with things, and you need not issue any makeup special when it is a true medical issue like that. Your prebooks will likely understand.
Your prebooks will likely understand. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Hopefully.
Oh wow my epileptic platypus almost got stung one time. We were on an excursion to shithole Buffalo and the walk in veterinarian clinic was 10 minutes away. I texted my boss saying I couldn't come in till the afternoon. He told me to GET THE FUCK 2 WORK or I'd be fired. I threatened a frivolous lawsuit leveraging my family medical leave act rights. He called my barista a drama queen. I told him I knew one such histrionic hooker on eccie.

A swift recovery to you both, lexi
So loading the car to go to Buffalo Originally Posted by Lexxxy
The hobby car? possibly merge with hobby rim&tire threD whew

when ass washing fails

try pulling out the sympathy card
I'm sorry to our prebooks Originally Posted by Lexxxy
To all of the prebooked gents. Please explain why. Whew
understand. don't expect a special for your cancellation. was given enough notice to see someone else. hope she feels better. yall are my atfs. don't live far. if yall need anything lmk.
Good on you for looking out for your friend. Best wishes for Lucy's recovery.
Thank you for all of the well wishes. It scared the shit out of me. I had no clue a reaction happened that fast especially getting stung in the face. They kept her for hours with ivs. She's at my house now taking it easy. Our trip is canceled and we are trying to move things around to make it next week even if just a day. Sorry if we can't. Lesson learned, bees are pissed off when someone is mowing next door. For those of you allergic to bees here is a reminder to keep your epipen close, it literally saved her life.
The fancy textbook term for what you saw is "annaphallactic shock', and it can be fatal, quickly. Congrats for a speedy and correct response that may well have saved your friend.
My initial black humor side was going to make some smart remarks such as the length of the needle that must have been required, or whether this was medical speculation, and how your comment of "I have no clue what's going on" is the first time you have ever admitted to be in such a state .... but then compassion took over. Good luck with things, and you need not issue any makeup special when it is a true medical issue like that. Your prebooks will likely understand. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Allow me.

Now, I am no doctor but I have a legitimate question do they make epipens for fat people....I mean when you use an auto injector to put the medicine into the patient, does it have to get into the muscle or if it goes into fat will it still work?

I mean fat people already have to buy two seats on the airplane now they have to buy fat people epipens?