Non-review review and suggestions

This is a non-review review of a local agency girl. I promised the broker I would not write a bad review because all of the other girls have been top notch, and in fact, this one was still sweet and pretty, it was just a combination of factors that made me leave before I even "finished." I spoke with the broker and they said they'd speak to the girl, and so I don't feel it is worth it to ruin her reputation based on one experience (when others have had good experiences with her).

That said, these are some notes that other providers might wish to follow to avoid similar situations:

1. It's just not cool to have a roommate or relative there when a hobbyist arrives at a 1x1 apartment. I know everyone is related to someone, but I don't want to be introduced to your family before we go 10 feet into the next room.

2. Baby paraphernalia. I know sometimes it can't be avoided, but seeing a crib and formula strewn about really kills a mood. Maybe pick up or rearrange a bit.

3. And picking up or rearranging kind of goes for the general walk-through and bedroom areas. If you feel like the apartment is going to give you a STD, it doesn't really help the situation.

4. Take a shower! I take one before I see you; it would be nice if you do the same. In this instance I left not even 10 minutes into the appointment because the smell of the provider's "region" was so horrible that I couldn't keep an erection. Either she didn't take a shower or she finished up her flow that morning.

Anyway, sorry to rant, but I feel like these are things that at least some of the girls I've seen have been guilty of (mainly the baby thing), and they are definite mood killers.
Wrong forum, son.
  • ztonk
  • 09-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Moved from Other Reviews/Discussions to Coed.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
PHEWWW!

Is the "broker" going to make it up to you?
Shite! This totty made a real hash of it! Too bad to not know the lass's moniker.
@Yssup Rider - Yes, the broker mentioned they would arrange it to be made up to me.
Broker? Not sure I have ever met a 'broker' - - in Asian massage places there is often mama san who is 'in charge' of the girls on duty. Agencies do more coordinated advertising and incall locations and screening and scheduling. Not even sure whether a 'broker' exists. If by broker, you mean Pimp then good luck collecting on your satisfaction guarantee fuck.

Make up session to honor a warranty of some kind? Strange. Not one actual review posted by brown eyes? If BE were a pimp, he would want his provider to pick up the baby toys and take a shower so that she can generate more revenue... uh, for him?

Something we missing here? I and nineteen times curious bout this post, whether or not its a clever manipulation or not. Smells but nefarious.
When I say broker I mean the person who runs the agency. There is no "warranty" as you say, I've just used the agency a few times and I the person who runs it wants to keep their clients happy. You're right that I haven't written a review; I wrote a few on the old board, but only joined this one recently after two regulars quit and/or moved away.
Bacterial Vaginosis (The fishy smell) is nasty biz and a shower won't help because the source is interior. Even a douche won't stop the odor once you get busy. There are medications but in some cases there is just no remedy.

Judging from the total description it sounds like this was in a trailer park home. Did she smoke as well?