Is the Pittsburgh scene done?<<,moved from reviews

I used to get great valuable info with decent looking chicks. It seems like every chick on backpage is dirty and nasty. Every chick on TOS is over priced and/or chubby. Damn. You guys started to hold out smh
I used to get great valuable info with decent looking chicks. It seems like every chick on backpage is dirty and nasty. Every chick on TOS is over priced and/or chubby. Damn. You guys started to hold out smh Originally Posted by Djohn12d
Visiting here for work...from what I can​ see, pickings are slim, unless you want old, fat, or just plain scary...no matter the price!
Agreed! It was much better less than a year ago.
I used to get great valuable info with decent looking chicks. It seems like every chick on backpage is dirty and nasty. Every chick on TOS is over priced and/or chubby. Damn. You guys started to hold out smh Originally Posted by Djohn12d
Really want an eye opener? Check out the Texas forums and see what sort of talent those boys are working with over there.
Agreed! It was much better less than a year ago. Originally Posted by Djohn12d
And even then it was shitty. You have a hard time even getting an available hood rat to take your cash these days....
I miss the Texas talent. Especially the girls down in Austin. Ive stayed in contact with a few, and some of them said they would love to travel up here. Im still trying to convince them that its a great idea.
If you post in the proper section, you may get more response
80-90% of the ads you see now are "big booty". Which, roughly translated, means "I'm 50-100 lbs overweight". It's sad. I agree.
ASPD used to have nice looking and reasonably priced woman. That has been at least ten years ago. Everyone is right slim pick-ins anymore.
If you post in the proper section, you may get more response Originally Posted by luckyman1
But you replied. Great
Really want an eye opener? Check out the Texas forums and see what sort of talent those boys are working with over there. Originally Posted by sjomonty
I don't want to torture myself. I'll be down there in January so maybe I will lol
ASPD used to have nice looking and reasonably priced woman. That has been at least ten years ago. Everyone is right slim pick-ins anymore. Originally Posted by bypass
I have like 2 regulars but I might have to go back to SA and regrow my staff. I found some gems on there. Young, freaky, and tight for 125-200 a meet.
And even then it was shitty. You have a hard time even getting an available hood rat to take your cash these days.... Originally Posted by snoopy75
Good point.
seems like tos is also going downhill fast.
It's been dead for years. Unless you have the patience and situation, SA is the only alternative.