Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Bbj
Session Length: 30
Fee: 80.00
Hair Length and Color: Black Short
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Dirty. Scabbed all over, missing most of her teeth, tells you every 30 seconds she's epileptic, super skinny
The Rest of the Story: Don't waste your time or money. Fake pictures fake everything. Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review sounds like fun. She looks cute to bad the teeth are gone. To much partying I guess. Maybe she will eat a telephone pole like the Bethel Park girls did.
This is the one that won't take her bottoms off and probably is packing
Thanks for the review sounds like fun. She looks cute to bad the teeth are gone. To much partying I guess. Maybe she will eat a telephone pole like the Bethel Park girls did. Originally Posted by loneshark
That was totally uncalled for.
Thanks for the review sounds like fun. She looks cute to bad the teeth are gone. To much partying I guess. Maybe she will eat a telephone pole like the Bethel Park girls did. Originally Posted by loneshark
That reminds me... I gotta find my shovel & crowbar
Her legs are covered in track marks. Tries to hide it with make up and ace bandage wrap. The real Shane is she's a pretty nice woman, can tell she was beautiful at one point of her life. Just a complete train wreck now
Is this the same Isabella that is on bp that someone said was a dude, maybe that's why he won't take his pants off
Is this the same Isabella that is on bp that someone said was a dude, maybe that's why he won't take his pants off Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
lmfao!!!! I hear crickets.
I met her last week off of SA. Once I saw her I politely excused myself.
[QUOTE=reb828;1059798253]That was totally uncalled for.[/QU

No teeth and skinny another with issues. The hard facts are meds are destroying this country and people who help or look the other way are a problem also. I feel sorry for the girls and family's involved but you have to be more responsible.

Drinking and driving is wrong. What if instead of a telephone pole it was your car they hit.

People are dropping like flies from issues its a shame.

Some clown who maybe a guy with scabs and no teeth and you want to call me out.

When someone goes out drinking and gets in a car with an open bottle they don't deserve any respect. They put others peoples lives at risk.

When someone does meds and they solicit for sex. They put others at risk.

Nothing against you we just have different views which is ok.