Nice pits?

Or just forgot to shave.
Theres a girl on SA that purposely raised her arm in her pic to show a 2 inch growth of arm pit hair.

Who the fuck would find that attractive????
  • signa
  • 08-17-2017, 01:42 PM
is that even the same chick? jesus...
There are many distinguished gentlemen who think companions with hairy armpits are sexy. "To each his own" is a saying that has resonated for five centuries for good reasons.
  • Knute
  • 08-17-2017, 05:39 PM
I would much rather prefer hairy armpits than tattoos, pink hair, and piercings. Nothing wrong with the natural look.
I'm not opposed to a bit of fluff as long as she's showered, but this girl just looks rough. She might kick my ass and leave me for dead LOL
I would much rather prefer hairy armpits than tattoos, pink hair, and piercings. Nothing wrong with the natural look. Originally Posted by Knute
Second that opinion. Bring back Bush.
Nah! I gotta have 'em shaved. Makes visual inspection a little easier.
Second that opinion. Bring back Bush. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Bush is disgusting
Bush is disgusting Originally Posted by berryberry
Fuck you Berry. The 80's was all good. Bush caused a boner for EVERY dude. I honestly hate shaved twats. But then again I'm 50. Funny how a few years cause different tastes. Thank goodness pussy still tastes the same. Well clean pussy anyway
Fuck you Berry. The 80's was all good. Bush caused a boner for EVERY dude. I honestly hate shaved twats. But then again I'm 50. Funny how a few years cause different tastes. Thank goodness pussy still tastes the same. Well clean pussy anyway Originally Posted by eyecu2
Again, bush is disgusting. Who wants gross pubic hair in the way of DATY
Who wants gross pubic hair in the way of DATY Originally Posted by berryberry
I do!