Go figure

So, I stop at the local stop and rob eat here get gas now location around the corner from the salt mine.
Walking inside who do I see at the counter but this little redheaded spinner milf that I see BCD on occasion. I know she smoked but had never seen her smoke or what kind of cigs she smoked.
She is at the counter and I see she has a couple of items in her hand but5 cant really tell what they are except I knew one was a pack of cigs.
I said Newports?
She said yes.
Go figure.
Newports - must be a national HO union requirement, not just local 250
You know what his fucked up is this. As mongers we'll assume that if you see any woman smoking Newports, she's a provider of some sort. Up till seeing providers, the only people I saw smoking them were black guys. But then again pimping isn't a thing that doesn't wear-off on those around them. Not being racist here , just saying.
She is definitely not pimped but I did find the parallel interesting.
Maybe Newports are just their thing.
When I was much younger I thought the pimps smoked KOOLS
She is definitely not pimped but I did find the parallel interesting.
Maybe Newports are just their thing.
When I was much younger I thought the pimps smoked KOOLS Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yep- Those too. Anything with Menthol. And nothing smells worse than menthol cigs. Ughh...Actually as a non-smoker, I think they all smell like ass, but if there is a compelling reason that a provider does smoke, ( oral fixation) then I'm happy to accomodate having them sucking on my cock in lieu of.
gross
Back in my early teens (a loong time ago), an old guy that I knew always said "if she smokes, you'll get a blowjob. If she smokes menthols, you'll get laid"
Still holds true today!

Side note - maybe it's because Newports are more expensive and they think they're treating themselves to something 'nice'? Dunno...
The proper thing for you to do when coming across a provider in public is to ignore her.
I've actually recently slightly gotten to know an off and on backpage ho. She doesn't know I know. Anyway, she bummed a smoke off me. She even made sure to ask it wasn't menthol. She smokes Newport non-menthol.