Risky Bussiness

Hello all
Was wondering if I can get some input on here. I was considering throwing a party with providers and guys from this board. I alone live out in a very private area with tons of open space. I was thinking Byob and have a meet and greet with some providers. Any interest? Thoughts? Feelings? Hot tub and empty bedrooms great party space.
That would be a blast to meet others who take this board seriously, both providers and guys in the hobby. One rule, no name calling, it could get out of hand.
Sounds like fun, but remember, there are about 10,000 dudes here and only like 4 girls #sausageparty
LOL
It sounds good but the quantity and quality of girls will tell you (and others) how good it is.
I've been to parties before (TOS) and one was pretty good and the 3-4 others I went to were pretty shitty. Bunch of dudes and a cow or two.
Any input from providers? Opinions? Let me think about this for a few days to figure out best possible scenario. Keep thoughts coming please.
Here's some input.

It's an election year and if you do this at your home you could get hit with pandering and facilitating charges, along with whatever else they want to slap on you.

That being said I remember quite a few times when this was done successfully, a certain gentleman in Shadyside used to throw some really great poker or bukkake parties at his place and he's remembered fondly for it.
Some ladies used to arrange private parties at a residence and those used to be well attended.

Biggest problem is, with all the paranoia nowadays the parties aren't as well attended as they once were due to the fact that a lot of people just can't STFU

Parties are a crapshoot now, still a great idea but a lot of work to set up.
I have gone to a few myself and really enjoy them an had a good time. But as you're were saying
as time went on they were not so good. One I then to in the we were ask to leave or else.
I sure hope you can pull it of. If you need any outside lighting let me know I can help in this area.
I have hosted a few parties over the years and they were always a good time. But, but, but you better really know the people you invite very well and trust them completely. Having a couple douchebags show up can be a serious problem. Risky business, indeed.
Great advice friends...This would be an invitation only event..I wouldn't post it publicly. Still working on details but I think I'm going to make this happen. If anyone knows any providers that would be interested...feel free to inbox me.
Craigslist girls...any hidden gems that you got locked away.I have a young fresh faced friend of mine who wants to get into the business part time and she would feel safer starting this way.
hey wood, I can help ya with electrical also.
  • ron32
  • 08-25-2017, 06:01 AM
Craigslist girls...any hidden gems that you got locked away.I have a young fresh faced friend of mine who wants to get into the business part time and she would feel safer starting this way. Originally Posted by hornymm
Best way for her to get into it part time would probably be SA. Tell her to create a profile on there and go from there. There is always a risk to anyone in this hobby, but just my opinion that SA would be safer and more part time than BP, etc..