URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=124369
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: Richland Hills Area
Activities: Lame BNG !
Hair Length and Color: Braids
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Pretty face, nice chocolate complexion, tall maybe 5'9/5'10 and thick but definitely HWP. Stacked! Very Nice assets
Recommendation: No
She looks whack anyway. You did yoursellf a favor, at least you didnt waste more money.

Better to have bng and fail, than to have fs'ed and fail.

-Alfred Lord Tennyson
O Man sorry if that did happen to you that’s a big let down I can imagine. She’s been great whenever we hook-up she goes out of a way to make sure your happy.
THANK YOU FOR THE HONEST REVIEW!

Thanks for taking one for the Team.

Cheers!
Dude, I’m so sorry you wasted your time when there’s so many other Providers who could have made It a much more memorable experience. PM next time you’re in Dallas, and we’ll make sure you find a woman who’ll exceed your expectations!
Dude, I’m so sorry you wasted your time when there’s so many other Providers who could have made It a much more memorable experience. PM next time you’re in Dallas, and we’ll make sure you find a woman who’ll exceed your expectations! Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
I'm sure he was on a budget
No way he did his homework and settled for a BNG...in Dallas of all places
sorry to hear this

No way he did his homework and settled for a BNG...in Dallas of all places Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Originally Posted by Chavpet
Thanks for sharing, good info
No way he did his homework and settled for a BNG...in Dallas of all places Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
He obviously didn’t do his homework, or he would have seen the review I wrote
  • K9
  • 02-16-2019, 12:09 PM
Hmm I’ve seen misty a number of times and can say I’ve never had that experience with her her bbbj is one of the best around