URL / Website: https://little-rock.skipthegames.com...n/819961352109
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: Residential
Activities: Lovin', touchin', squeezin'. Bbbj, Mish, lots of catching up
Hair Length and Color: Blonde below shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lilly is, to my mind, a smaller bbw. She's lost weight and has great curves in all the right places. Honestly, we just seem to connect and she's one of my ATFs.
Recommendation: Yes
Last I heard she retired! Glad to hear she's back in business.
Glad she's back!!

Word to the wise...make DAMN sure her boyfriend is either out of the picture or definitely at work! Right after her retirement, she gave me a "bon voyage appointment" because I was sad to lose the opportunity to visit her before she left the biz and she needed some parting funds.

I damn near had a heart attack running out of her incall location because her boyfriend, who she had told me "knows all about it and is fine with it" was unexpectedly almost home, and as I'm cleaning up, she's suddenly screaming, "Oh, SHIT! Oh, SHIT! Oh, SHIIIIT!!! Run! RUN! RUN!!!" I was less than dignified as I'm running across the parking lot like an addled idiot holding my pants up with one hand and some clothes in the other! Halfway home, I catch my breath and look around - left my damn socks! LOL She's a sweet gal - BBW back then - but a nice pussy and a nice sweet personality. Would have repeated - except for my PTSD I developed after that experience! LOL
I've seen her multiple times, never had any issues. Love having fun with her
  • bndm
  • 12-21-2019, 07:15 PM
This is our Lilly who used to advertise on here before??
This is our Lilly who used to advertise on here before?? Originally Posted by bndm
Pretty sure this is her! Glad she is back - she's a sweetie, even if she did scare me half to death that one time. Her location is different, so I guess she must have moved...
Glad she's back!!

Word to the wise...make DAMN sure her boyfriend is either out of the picture or definitely at work! Right after her retirement, she gave me a "bon voyage appointment" because I was sad to lose the opportunity to visit her before she left the biz and she needed some parting funds.

I damn near had a heart attack running out of her incall location because her boyfriend, who she had told me "knows all about it and is fine with it" was unexpectedly almost home, and as I'm cleaning up, she's suddenly screaming, "Oh, SHIT! Oh, SHIT! Oh, SHIIIIT!!! Run! RUN! RUN!!!" I was less than dignified as I'm running across the parking lot like an addled idiot holding my pants up with one hand and some clothes in the other! Halfway home, I catch my breath and look around - left my damn socks! LOL She's a sweet gal - BBW back then - but a nice pussy and a nice sweet personality. Would have repeated - except for my PTSD I developed after that experience! LOL Originally Posted by CH Luke
Holy shitballs! I saw her once last year at a private incall in Conway. I recall her mentioning a bf or fiancé in casual conversation and I recall thinking I sure as hell hope he is hobbyist friendly. Damn! Glad he wasn’t on his way home when I was there.
Holy shitballs! I saw her once last year at a private incall in Conway. I recall her mentioning a bf or fiancé in casual conversation and I recall thinking I sure as hell hope he is hobbyist friendly. Damn! Glad he wasn’t on his way home when I was there. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Yeah, I know that's right, Austin! She mentioned him casually along the way, and EXPLICITLY told me he was fine with it...but we were going to schedule around his work schedule as more of a courtesy...
I got REAL lucky! I kinda saw my life flash before my eyes...and also flashing before my eyes was the TV news report of me getting carried out on a stretcher after being unceremoniously stabbed in the gut or shot or just beat to hell by a bunch of angry hoods... even if I escaped, escaping without some telltale damage was a remote possibility...and how was I going to explain my face beat to hell or worse...Imagined myself telling some lame story like Walter White on Breaking Bad and nobody believing it...as I was darting through the parking lot like a squirrel on the highway!

I used to LOVE going to private residence incalls - now, I have a new paranoia about it (even left the hobby for a few months). Not that I learned a damn thing from it - I tried to set one up last weekend! hahaha!

Oh, well...I guess "Carpe diem" AND "Caveat Emptor"!!
Not to step on toes but she did mention a bf in passing the other day with me when and i saw her not to long before that