Name: Nikki
Phone: 479-308-5418
Email Address: None listed
URL / Website: http://fort-smith.skipthegames.com/m...s/688463042068
City: Fort Smith
State: Arkansas
Address: Outcall to my private residence in Ft Smith
Activities: Bbbj, doggie
Hair Length and Color: Jet black, up in kind of a funky way....she's an emo chic
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'8", 140 I'd guess. Tattoos and lots of piercings visible. Long legs, not bad, but not amazing either. Body was ok, but nothing too amazing. Pics are better than she appears in person. Please stop the filters ladies!
Recommendation: No
Sorry Not! You're playing in a tough arena. Thanks for the reviews and info. You would think some lady would make a pitstop in Fort Smith going between Little Rock and NWA. They could probably get 2 or 3 visitors to make it worthwhile.
I want to pull the trigger so many times on these girls on STG I’m Fort Smith but then I read reviews like this. Sorry you had to TOFTT.
I hope Baconman. It's all good Deathstroke....others toftt in other areas so I am good with helping out. Kind of works out in the wash when one of you toftt, hits a goldmine, posts about it and guys like me come riding in to enjoy. Team effort!
Ah! Thanks for taking one for us...I did pull the trigger on that one. Hit her up and never got a response. Oh well. Saved me a bit of coin and now I can appreciate that my time wasn't wasted.
  • bndm
  • 12-21-2019, 07:09 PM
Ugh! It’s so crappy in Fort Smith!
Where have the good ones gone??