URL / Website: -
City: NWA
State: Arkansas
Address: Nwa
Activities: ros
Hair Length and Color: long brunette with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I would say 5' tall. about 110 lbs soaking wet, spinner, bald kitty, 34 c tits. She was awesome!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review Farm! I wish I lived in NWA, I sure would be an active player with PDH.
Nice review Farm! I wish I lived in NWA, I sure would be an active player with PDH. Originally Posted by Baconman
Hell, I live in NWA but don't have a outcall to provide, apparently SO's don't like that. I've seen a lot of threads on this place and am wanting to see for myself......a man can dream, can't he?
Hell, I live in NWA but don't have a outcall to provide, apparently SO's don't like that. I've seen a lot of threads on this place and am wanting to see for myself......a man can dream, can't he? Originally Posted by aloysius.x

I am starting to feel guilty! Nice review!

The Pink Doll House outcall only?
The Pink Doll House outcall only? Originally Posted by Nicky Wayne

Yes, outcall only!
How hard was the set up for
And any specific requirements
Please I got to know
Once you establish a relationship with Lauren, setup is easy depending on if the model is available. Give her a call with your references, she does a thorough check. I usually check twitter to see who is available.
Thank you
Nice review Farm! I wish I lived in NWA, I sure would be an active player with PDH. Originally Posted by Baconman
Me too Bacon. If I can ever get back to NWA unencumbered, I would like to call PDH and get “cumbered”!!