City: Euless
State: Texas
Address: Trinity and highway 157
Activities: HJ,BBBj,CFS
Hair Length and Color: V%%^ black mid back
P%#^ black, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: V%% 5’6, smooth c cups, large soft and natural ass, plenty of tattoos
P%## 5’8, tall light skin AA, with delicious B cups
Recommendation: Yes
  • GregN
  • 08-20-2024, 12:19 PM
Is the Cab East layout similar to that of Baby Dolls? They badly need to upgrade on the seats at BDD, most of them are worn out to the ground and filthy
The layout is completely different. There was no cover for the afternoon. You walk in the bar on your left and then down a few steps to the main floor. There is one main stage up front and two smaller side stages for a 3 song location. Overall floor size is maybe 2/3 BBD and there’s no upstairs section. They have private booths that are fairly modern to the left hand side of stage where you can get FS. The booths that are to the right side of the club are private enough for a HJ and are also fairly modern.
Got it, i might check out this weekend. Private booth is the same admission as BDD? 165 with a bottle?
That’s the beauty of the set up right now. I only tipped the dancer $160 and the manager $20. No need for the crazy upsell for the VIP room and a bottle. I’m sure that will change when their client volume increases. But for now, this is the best deal I’ve found in years.
That's a sweet deal for sure, need to pay a visit. PM me any recon if you have.
Well that changed incredibly fast. I went back today and the private booths were roped off. All of the dancers were Cuban, no one spoke English, and I fell victim to an organized hustle. I’ll write a short review about my second visit but I have to give the club a firm NO based on this visit.
Well that changed incredibly fast. I went back today and the private booths were roped off. All of the dancers were Cuban, no one spoke English, and I fell victim to an organized hustle. I’ll write a short review about my second visit but I have to give the club a firm NO based on this visit. Originally Posted by Action&Reaction
Damn so you saying you ruined it for all of us lol. Thought of trying this place too
It was hard not to take it personally. Not 48 hours after I shared an amazing find…it was gone. Probably has nothing to do with me and management just wants to run a tight ship and shut things down before any momentum started. It’s still annoying af
  • GregN
  • 08-21-2024, 05:37 PM
damn, I was planning to go soon.
  • KFB
  • 08-21-2024, 06:51 PM
Yes def sucks to reminded this is a ymmv business. Without knowing more details it could still be worth having in the rotation depending on well you know the dancers, management, waitresses etc. As always stay frosty out there.
It was hard not to take it personally. Not 48 hours after I shared an amazing find…it was gone. Probably has nothing to do with me and management just wants to run a tight ship and shut things down before any momentum started. It’s still annoying af Originally Posted by Action&Reaction
The horn dogs that read your review went there and messed it up I bet. They tend to do that.... especially with the AMPs and other good finds. They go to a place demanding what others got and don't have a lick of sense or know how to play it cool.
know how to play it cool. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
" Just play it cool boys. Real cool " - Ice of The Jets
  • mb60
  • 09-03-2024, 06:46 PM
So I had someone tell me Cab East is now officially BDFW per the name change. Have not been in about 3 weeks so interested if anything has changed.