Wow things have changed here…

Haven’t been here in a few years, things have changed significantly. Any suggestions for the new format? Ladies… men?
Its a mess....

Any way... Hi Nicky!! Welcome back
Hey good to see that you made your profile here. Hope all you troglodytes will appreciate and respect this one she is certainly a rare but needed gem in this business!
Welcome back darlin'. I hope you are happy and well.
...Hope all you troglodytes will appreciate and respect this one..... Originally Posted by Nigel007again
Well...since alla the simps are here...us Trogs may as well climb onto this threAd too!

Welcome back, babe. Things HAVE changed, fer sure. Why...I wouldn't have recognized ya...

Solid. xtremely...solid.

all you troglodytes! Originally Posted by Nigel007again
ans the insensitivity ta use ...this vile racist term ons our ...new national ...holiday
Welcome back.

So our showcases are gone. But there is still a place for us to post photos. I also recommend putting your contact info in your signature line.

We have also built our own little Upstate community on Twitter, in addition to a lot of the ladies utilizing Tryst.
Welcome back! �� ��
Welcome back Nicki!
Yeah, I'd have to recommend twitter or tryst especially. Tryst is really professional.
Yeah, I'd have to recommend twitter or tryst especially. Tryst is really professional. Originally Posted by demonlover
twitter please n thank you

me like the cat fights

me like the cat fights Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nothing but love there right now : )
Tryst is best for organizing your information in a professional, portfolio-like template.
Twitter is best for day-to-day advertising and connecting with clients through polls, photos, retweets etc.

I tried doing only Tryst for a while, and I found it to be really strange not having a public platform to interact with other providers and clients on. It is possible though, if you want to avoid the drama, but you lose quite a large advertising platform as a tradeoff.

me like the cat fights Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nothing but love there right now : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
me think ya spoke a wee bit to soon
but maybe just other parts of web
hmmm, havent seen anything