#F*@KYOURUSH

Another classic Jon Stewart takedown!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5314030.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5314030.html Originally Posted by bigtex

Her Ozombie... here.. here... here... Good Boy... good boy!
didn't get that Slobbrin.

Please speak up!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5314030.html Originally Posted by bigtex
A basic takedown at the gut level.

Acceptable but just barely. Rush has been at this level for years and saying fuck you to him means nothing.

Jon (and his writers) have the proven capability to have bitch slapped him into the middle of next year with a tag that would follow him till he crawled into his hole.

Like IBCulling, sometimes the enormity of the douche-bag and it's drainage (comments) can leave a person sputtering in rage and bewilderment that somehow he has eluded the judgment of a moderate God.

But think again. There has to people like rush and our bitch so that we can have a true perspective on life.

"Fuck you" is adequate for both, but they deserve so much more.
A basic takedown at the gut level.

Acceptable but just barely. Rush has been at this level for years and saying fuck you to him means nothing.

Jon (and his writers) have the proven capability to have bitch slapped him into the middle of next year with a tag that would follow him till he crawled into his hole.

Like IBCulling, sometimes the enormity of the douche-bag and it's drainage (comments) can leave a person sputtering in rage and bewilderment that somehow he has eluded the judgment of a moderate God.

But think again. There has to people like rush and our bitch so that we can have a true perspective on life.

"Fuck you" is adequate for both, but they deserve so much more. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
My mistake. My gut told me to use the culled one as my example.

As it turns out, I farted and realized that feeling was just gas. Alphabet soup was the better choice. His tying the calling out of his spiritual brother to Obama is.....is.....

FuckyouIIFFOFRDB!
"Fuck you" is adequate for both, but they deserve so much more. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yep!

So he won't feel left out, this twitter handle is custom made for In Bred Idiot.

#F*@KYOUIBIDIOT

IB's finally made it to the Show!
Don't forget the rest of his klan, er, clan, BigTex!
My mistake. My gut told me to use the culled one as my example.

As it turns out, I farted and realized that feeling was just gas. Alphabet soup was the better choice. His tying the calling out of his spiritual brother to Obama is.....is.....

FuckyouIIFFOFRDB! Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Come on Ozombies...earwax???

You consider that a take-down? Really? The fat ass first lady is pathetic. Please explain what fucking good has come of her fat ass hold up a stupid twitter sign. Is it "I feel your pain". Maybe she should try that with the school lunches. #Keep your fat fingers off the donuts.
Yep!

So he won't feel left out, this twitter handle is custom made for In Bred Idiot.

#F*@KYOUIBIDIOT

IB's finally made it to the Show! Originally Posted by bigtex
You and MasterDickMuncher are indeed fucked up souls, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. One need only look at the incompetent fuck your ilk put in the White House to determine that.
Our ilk is the majority of America, IBIdiot. Don't for one second think they're making any new Republicans. I done read your reviews Massa Overseer!
Come on Ozombies...earwax???

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are what you watch.
That would make Slobbrin Mr. Rogers. But not his son, the runaway!
  • Old-T
  • 05-16-2014, 04:10 PM
Rush used to be (long, loooong ago) semi entertaining and interesting. He would actually make some good points, and was seriously thought provoking at times without feeling the need to be a pompous buffoon and be in constant stupid mode. He was a sane spokesman for some good conservative ideas.

But I guess he sold out to ratings and to payoffs by the RWW fund raisers, because for the past multiple years he is little more than a sad ranting caricature of himself.
Rush limpballs is a wash up.