Why Mr and Mrs. Sterling Say Such Stupid Shit

Does anyone believe Mrs. Sterling has never heard her husband say racist shit?
Why does Mr Sterling give an interview to Anderson Cooper and make a fool of himself going off on 'Biiiig" Magic Johnson when he should have been trying to rehabilitate himself?
The reason is that billionaires surround themselves with people who are paid well to listen to their bullshit. Their servants and handlers get paid well to not challenge Massa when his says dumb shit. So, Massa thinks everything he says is clever, and anyone dumb enough to tell him what a stupid old jackass he is gets the boot.
At least he went to the Synagogue and prayed for Magic Johnson...LMFAO.
How was your vacation?
The reason is that billionaires surround themselves with people who are paid well to listen to their bullshit. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Presidents do that from time to time, while thinking they are "billionaires" because they have access to all that taxpayer money flowing into the bank.

Like one was recently heard saying:

I am President of the United States of America. I can do what I want to do.

Does anyone call Obaminable a racist?
How was your vacation? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Jolly good, now bugger off
Presidents do that from time to time, while thinking they are "billionaires" because they have access to all that taxpayer money flowing into the bank.

Like one was recently heard saying:

I am President of the United States of America. I can do what I want to do.

Does anyone call Obaminable a racist? Originally Posted by LexusLover
They wouldn't dream of it since only whitey can be a racist.
Why does Mr Sterling give an interview to Anderson Cooper and make a fool of himself going off on 'Biiiig" Magic Johnson? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

What's wrong with what he said about Magic? He's just jealous of anyone getting more pussy than he does. Aren't we all?
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2014, 02:00 PM
They wouldn't dream of it since only whitey can be a racist. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

only idiots like LL can dream up shit like that

and only bigger idiots like you can pat him on the ass after he dreams
only idiots like LL can dream up shit like that

and only bigger idiots like you can pat him on the ass after he dreams Originally Posted by CJ7
I've never met him so I can hardly have patted him on the ass. Just cuz you like to do that shit doesn't mean others are similarly disposed.
Jolly good Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I see that it did not take long for Israel to get a belly full of your sorry ass. They promptly shipped you back to the USA, Collect On Delivery (COD).
Sterling said she was a animal in the bedroom.
Does anyone believe Mrs. Sterling has never heard her husband say racist shit?
Why does Mr Sterling give an interview to Anderson Cooper and make a fool of himself going off on 'Biiiig" Magic Johnson when he should have been trying to rehabilitate himself?
The reason is that billionaires surround themselves with people who are paid well to listen to their bullshit. Their servants and handlers get paid well to not challenge Massa when his says dumb shit. So, Massa thinks everything he says is clever, and anyone dumb enough to tell him what a stupid old jackass he is gets the boot.
At least he went to the Synagogue and prayed for Magic Johnson...LMFAO. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You mean like WTF surrounding himself with ho's that laugh at his jokes?

There's actually several problems, including the one that you write about.
First, the guy is an old man. I think he's losing it.
Second, Sterling grew up in a different era. Heck, I haven't heard on the tape where he said the N word. He truly believes he is being generous towards blacks...and he's RIGHT! I mean if you transported him back to 1950s and told him he'd be paying black people millions of dollars and have a black man run his business, 1950's Sterling would tell you only the craziest liberal would do that. When people get older they revert to an earlier baseline, not the most current or politically correct one.
JL thanks mate for making many on here think I'm you. Be who you are, yeah. By the way...why the act? You aren't a MOT(Man of the tribe)! And, very few intelligent Jews I know are neocons--regardless of financial status.
JL thanks mate for making many on here think I'm you. Be who you are, yeah. By the way...why the act? You aren't a MOT(Man of the tribe)! And, very few intelligent Jews I know are neocons--regardless of financial status. Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Think nothing of it, mate. You jolly well know that we are a diverse lot, old chap.
Definitely too short.
Definitely too short. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You are making it too enjoyable for me. Once again, I thought you were smarter than that. You are very intelligent, and i agree with most of your politics. However, you aren't likeable at all, because you are an arrogant BNT prick.