Mark Cuban's Comments

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...-defends-words

At least somebody in the NBA has a little common sense.
He kind of stumbled when he came out afterwards and made an apology to the Treyvon Martin family for the "hoodie" reference..........I don't know anyone who was thinking Martin-Zimmerman when Cuban made the statement.....

This AM, Geraldo Rivera, commenting on the Cuban comment, made the observation that every NBA owner is jewish !

Is that true ?
Let the Inquisition continue!!

Soon, nobody will be able to speak.
I think Cuban is scared of what he calls the "slippery slope"

One misplaced comment, and you can be forced to sell a Billion Dollar asset.

Some might call this political correctness gone amuck, but these guys no the rules. Any derogatory statement about any group, (except perhaps white men), can be cause for violation of the rules. We live in a "gotcha" society where anybody that is in the public eye can, and will, be brought down by what in years past was considered personal feelings.

I have not been to an NBA game in years, used to go back in the Clyde Drexler- Akeem Oligawon days. So maybe I am totally out of touch with what has been described as "The NBA Culture".
He kind of stumbled when he came out afterwards and made an apology to the Treyvon Martin family for the "hoodie" reference..........I don't know anyone who was thinking Martin-Zimmerman when Cuban made the statement.....

This AM, Geraldo Rivera, commenting on the Cuban comment, made the observation that every NBA owner is jewish !

Is that true ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
As is Geraldo!!! He is what we call a Jew Rican!!
Well, the commissioner is Jewish but, unfortunately, I don't think every owner is Jewish. I can dream, though, can't I? My guess is about half.
We only win about a third of the Nobel Prizes, and are only a third of the world's billionaires, and just a third of the US Supreme Court, so we may only own about a third of the NBA franchises.

http://www.solveisraelsproblems.com/...ves-in-sports/

• Leslie Alexander, US, owner of Houston Rockets; former owner of Houston Comets
  • Micky Arison, Israel/US, owner of Miami Heat
  • Alan N. Cohen, US, former owner of New York Knicks and New York Rangers, co-owner of Boston Celtics and New Jersey Nets, and Chairman & CEO of Madison Square Garden Corporation
  • Mark Cuban, US, owner of Dallas Mavericks
  • William Davidson, US, Chairman of Palace Sports and Entertainment, principal owner of Detroit Pistons, Detroit Shock of the WNBA, and Tampa Bay Lightning of the NHL
  • Dan Gilbert, US, owner of Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Eddie Gottlieb, Ukraine-born US, first basketball coach, manager, and owner of Philadelphia Warriors in the BAA/NBA, NBA founder
  • Ernie Grunfeld, US, basketball player & GM (Washington Wizards)
  • Raanan Katz, Israel, part owner of Miami Heat & owner of Maccabi Tel Aviv
  • Louis “Red” Klotz, US, NBA 5′ 7″ point guard, owner of Washington Generals and New York Nationals
  • Herb Kohl, US, owner of Milwaukee Bucks
  • Jerry Krause, US, former General Manager (Chicago Bulls)
  • Maurice Podoloff, Ukraine-born US, 1st president of the National Basketball Association
  • Abe Pollin, US, owner of Washington Wizards, former owner of NHL’s Washington Capitals & WNBA’s Washington Mystics
  • Bruce Ratner, US, owner of New Jersey Nets
  • Jerry Reinsdorf, US, owner of Chicago Bulls & Chicago White Sox
  • Abe Saperstein, UK-born US, founder & owner of Harlem Globetrotters also related to Ashley Taylor and Hallie Ariel
  • Howard Schultz, US, owner of Seattle SuperSonics; founder of Starbucks
  • Donald Sterling, US, owner of Los Angeles Clippers
  • Brett Yormark, US, President & CEO of New Jersey Nets
I wonder if Mark Cuban considers you one of his peers, JL?

How about any of the other Jewish Pulitzer and Nobel winners?

How about the shammas at the shul you crash twice a year?

You ain't WE, poseur! You're a fraud, and an insult to all hard-working Jewish Americans everywhere.

FRAUD and ASSHOLE.

Yes, both of these are you!
Why does anyone care about the words of one individual when we have so many other problems out there. We have another individual with the power to fix problems but would rather spend his time either fund raising or making excuses for not doing his job. Can you see the media diversion going on here?

This is the US right? Land of the free and home of the brave. We fought for free speech. So why can't we have a year moratorium on outrage and just let people say what they want without getting bent out of shape, posturing for the media, or demanding the government take action? We can still be outraged but keep it to yourself and the people that you personally talk to. If you don't like a person who makes a product....don't use it. The rest of us don't care.
I wonder if Mark Cuban considers you one of his peers, JL?

How about any of the other Jewish Pulitzer and Nobel winners?

How about the shammas at the shul you crash twice a year?

You ain't WE, poseur! You're a fraud, and an insult to all hard-working Jewish Americans everywhere.

FRAUD and ASSHOLE.

Yes, both of these are you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't know shit from Shinola... you do know a lot about shit, but not much else.
Good One JL; talk about Old School colloquialisms................ .....flashback to my WWII uncles !

You don't know shit from Shinola... you do know a lot about shit, but not much else. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Good One JL; talk about Old School colloquialisms................ .....flashback to my WWII uncles !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Thank you - I thought it had an excellent cameo in the Steve Martin movie, "The Jerk".
Yssup Ryder can probably use the same slow explanation.

BTW, I have to give WTF his props on this one. He has been on record repeatedly admitting his own racial biases and saying everyone has them, just like Mark Cuban recently said. Is WTF really Mark Cuban? Or, God forbid, an admirer of WTF?
My first thought when Cuban said hoody was Trayvon Martin. It was an unfortunate choice of words which Bomani Jones just took off on. But Cuban was dead on point in just about every other regard, and he was using an analogy. How often does he walk down the street alone, especially in that sort of neighborhood?

I saw another NBA owner interviewed, claiming he had no idea Sterling was that sort of man. I find that implausible. I believe the NBA is a bunch of whores who were fine with whatever goes down while the money is pouring in. Now that they're stable, righteousness sets in. Bunch of whorish punk cunts, the NBA. I don't even watch the NCAA, as its the NBA breeding grounds.

This is unfortunate, for basketball is a great pick-up game for people everywhere.
Sterling and Cuban should be forced to sell their teams and the money distributed to every black American as slave reparations.

Hell, make it the entire NBA except Michael Jordan.
Sterling and Cuban should be forced to sell their teams and the money distributed to every black American as slave reparations.

Hell, make it the entire NBA except Michael Jordan. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Awesome idea!!! They should also divest any other holdings they have, as they are fruit of the poisonous tree of evil whiteness.
  • WTF
  • 05-24-2014, 01:04 PM
We are all racist now.....:lmfa o: