To whom it may concern

All ECCIE members....Have a safe and fun weekend, and remember those who are no longer with us,,,,,
Thump
Amid all of our whining and complaining, we forget about those who made the ultimate sacrifice in defence of liberty.

The United States of America is the greatest Country on Earth. We all need to remember how it got to be that way.
We should all be able to agree this thread is worthy of a bump.

BUMP!
Wishing our vets well
Agree................

Amid all of our whining and complaining, we forget about those who made the ultimate sacrifice in defence of liberty.

The United States of America is the greatest Country on Earth. We all need to remember how it got to be that way. Originally Posted by Jackie S
bump
Count me in... Thanks vets!!!
+1

Absolutely.

The United States of America is the greatest Country on Earth. We all need to remember how it got to be that way. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Good call.
To any Vets that can hear me, we have a day in November.
To the Vets who can't hear me, I wish you could have had more days....period.

Thank you.
Thanks for remembering there is a difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day.
Count me in... Thanks vets!!! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Actually, it's MEMORIAL Day, not Veteran's Day, fellas.

Remembering those who gave their lives so we all can live free... Even thoseof YOU who bitch about it day in and out.

The ultimate sacrifice. America salutes you.

At the risk of being a killjoy, it is no longer the greatest country on earth, because it isn't doing things the way it did when it became the greatest nation on earth. Those who sacrificed with their lives for our benefit have been betrayed by those now running the country, who are looting and pillaging it, and ruining it.
Great job,JL. I figured it would be you to shit on Memorial Day.

Thanks for your service. Now go back to the safety and protection you get here in America ... As long as your wife doesn't tell you otherwise, you simpering pussywhip.

You are a disgrace to the memories of everyone who died, willingly or unwillingly, in the course of human events.

Fraud. Naw. You're an asshole!