Dismal Poll Results

1 out of 4 motherfuckers worldwide are anti-Semites. Very fucking depressing....

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/14/world/...global-survey/

The first few sad sentences....

"One in four adults worldwide are "deeply infected with anti-Semitic attitudes," the Anti-Defamation League announced, in releasing results of an unprecedented global survey. Nearly half have never heard of the Holocaust, and only a third believe historical descriptions are accurate, the survey found.
Carried out by First International Resources and commissioned by the Anti-Defamation League, the survey included 53,100 adults in 102 countries representing 88% of the world's adult population.
In native languages, it asked people whether certain traditionally anti-Semitic statements are probably true or false, including that Jews have too much power over international markets, global media, and the U.S. government; that they "don't care about what happens to anyone but their own kind," and that "Jews are responsible for most of the world's wars......"

In spite of this, we still have to fight the BDS movement...bastards

http://www.bdsmovement.net/
Dismal Poll Results Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I thought this might be another WISCONSIN & AMERICA ARE TRENDING ROMNEY thread.

Carry on!
Carry on! Originally Posted by bigtex
They are trying to "carry on" ....

...it's tough when surrounded and out-numbered.

Remember?
1 out of 4 motherfuckers worldwide are anti-Semites. Very fucking depressing....

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/14/world/...global-survey/

The first few sad sentences....

"One in four adults worldwide are "deeply infected with anti-Semitic attitudes," the Anti-Defamation League announced, in releasing results of an unprecedented global survey. Nearly half have never heard of the Holocaust, and only a third believe historical descriptions are accurate, the survey found.
Carried out by First International Resources and commissioned by the Anti-Defamation League, the survey included 53,100 adults in 102 countries representing 88% of the world's adult population.
In native languages, it asked people whether certain traditionally anti-Semitic statements are probably true or false, including that Jews have too much power over international markets, global media, and the U.S. government; that they "don't care about what happens to anyone but their own kind," and that "Jews are responsible for most of the world's wars......"

In spite of this, we still have to fight the BDS movement...bastards

http://www.bdsmovement.net/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Ever think it might be pricks like you?
Even worse is that most young people (I think the age was around 20) don't know what the holocaust was.
Ever think it might be pricks like you? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nope - ever think you might be an anti-Semite?
I am disappointed that the ADL only sampled "motherfuckers."
Mark Levin and Ben Shapiro are some of my favorite people... Ozombies & RINOs SUCK!
Mark Levin and Ben Shapiro are some of my favorite people... Ozombies & RINOs SUCK! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Some of my best friends are Negroes. LMAO @ ignorant pandering racist Dim Bumb"
It's not anti-Semitic to support the return of Palestinians to their rightful homeland, after being booted by a guilt-ridden United Nations.
It's not anti-Semitic to support the return of Palestinians to their rightful homeland, after being booted by a guilt-ridden United Nations. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This from the only Dipshit stupid enough to start a Dipshit of the Year thread and nominate himself to be a leading contender.
I am disappointed that the ADL only sampled "motherfuckers." Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In retrospect, they probably regret that..LOL.
If you consider the number of intelligent adults who resent bankers, Hollywood execs, and Pro-sports teams owners for being greedy, I'd say a lot more than 1 in 4 are anti-semites.

But on the other hand, I wonder if any group's plight is as well documented and represented, considering the ample amount of Holocaust museums and memorials Worldwide.
Nope - ever think you might be an anti-Semite? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Nope me either..
If you consider the number of intelligent adults who resent bankers, Hollywood execs, and Pro-sports teams owners for being greedy, I'd say a lot more than 1 in 4 are anti-semites.

But on the other hand, I wonder if any group's plight is as well documented and represented, considering the ample amount of Holocaust museums and memorials Worldwide. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Stereotyping? Or simply prejudice?