Guys a little insight..

A question for the guys...
When choosing a provider, what about her photos may make you want to call to see more of her?
Classy photos that reveal enough without being as graphic as Hustler. Nice lingerie, bikini or revealing clothing that begs a guy to know what else is there.
I'm probably not in the majority on this, but I personally like photos that shows a little character. Make sure all the information as far as measurements and the like are up to date, and leave some cloths on for the photos. While you ladies have some great photographers who take wonderful nude shots, I can assure you my imagination is far better.
I like your photos by the way.
Hint of pubic hair in the photo. Not a gyno picture but something like Playboy in 1971.
I need some new photos, too many people say your photos do you NO justice. I hate to hear that, I like the guys to have little doubts about my photos being a true representation of me. I take my own photos and I have to use phone pics for now. I hate to use them, what do you guys thinkNot sure I can post the link to my add, so I wont but Im sure you locals know where to find my ad!
Btw, thanks whereaminow!
There is nothing wrong with your photos. They are exactly what I like to see-- classy and not over the top.
.... i'd be happy to take some pics for you !!!! he he he !!!
I like the tease, classy, sensual, and artistic (not glam shots). I will never call a provider if she appears trashy or in a weird gymnasty position -- I think many over do it.

I like Crissy's selection as well as Rump Shaker's.
thank you a bunch 44formore....Great convo starter Rumpshaker. I have always wondered myself. I love to take pics. Professional ones, camera mirror ones and the "place camera on stand and run to pose ones..hahaha..I take em even when Im outside in a cute dress, I tell some of my guys if they are in a nice hotel and are wanting me to come by for a gathering for at least an hour and have a camera we can always start or end with some shots(provided they send me them right away of course) I have some on my site and use some for local posts and they enjoy being part of it. I think??
Yeah, Chrissy has some great pics as well. Might have to take her up on the offer to click a few pics.....
I like Macie's camera phone pic in her photo above, she looks great and I know it's REAL and not some pic stolen from someplace online. It's really obvious sometimes when the pics are fake and kinda insulting to the viewer. I also like a pic of front midriff area. When its covered up in all the pics it makes me think there is something to hide. May sound shallow, but maybe I am.
Ok... I'm off to a crash photography course.... I'll be a pro by tonight! :O
Seriously though, I do tend to want to see ab shots..... I'm not a fan of biscuit bellies -- or gals who dye their roots dark .... just a personal preference.

I just love a violin shape. That can be captured in many elegant ways.
Lol, 44formore I'll be your first subject! I agree with you vicrom the mid section, is important to me. I've seen some hot girls before and then you get to the tummy and it looks like a road map...Yuck! Thanks guys.