Left wing moron ID'd in Berkeley attack...warrant sought for his arrest.

The radical left resorts to bodily injury on the people they disagree with.
These left wing loony thugs are dangerous...thanks for the second amendment and my CCW...I wouldn't hesitate to take action.
When one of these thugs gets capped...it will be well deserved!!
I have heard SC say he would resort to this also...https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...arrant-sought/
Maybe he will get a cell with Jussie.

Jussie likes to get beat up. This guy likes to hit people.

A match made in heaven.
FAKE NEWS.
FAKE NEWS. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And video...
Maybe he can beat your ass next...all fair in love, war and politics??
Bring it, tough guy!

We don’t do that here. But if you want to make this a threat of violence, BRING IT!
Bring it, tough guy!

We don’t do that here. But if you want to make this a threat of violence, BRING IT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The left does it to anyone they disagrees with...I'm a civil Conservative as are most ALL Conservatives!!
You reading comprehension sucks...I don't attack anyone...I neutralize all threats...are you a threat??
Go back in your cave and RTM to Wakeup as you ALWAYS DO!!
You trying to stir up shit....Hummmmmmm??
You’ve stepped in it again, bb1961.
Yeah^^^ and it seems the liberal left is the only one rioting and fighting and they call everyone else Nazis ?????
You’ve stepped in it again, bb1961. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I stepped into the truth and...YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!
Now your stretch is ...FAKE VIDEOS!!
You’ve stepped in it again, bb1961. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You finally admitted that your posts in this thread and all other threads are a big pile of poo.
Angry Leftist Moron's problems have only just begun.

Sucker punching Williams is gonna prove to be most costly for him (or his family). No doubt he'll be expelled from UC-Berkley (if he hasn't already). His legal fees are gonna surpass whatever his tuition was at that institution. Fake News or not, YR, this guy's inappropriate actions have put himself in some deep doo doo....
Arrest warrant sought.

BIG FUCKING STORY.

Why don’t they report the story after a warrant and charges?

Because it makes you boys cum! LOL!

I’m sure someone is seeking an arrest warrant for the Trump crime syndicate. Why isn’t that a story?

When an arrest is made, it’ll be a story. Right now, it’s another redstate jerkoff.

Such victims!!!!
Arrest warrant sought.

BIG FUCKING STORY.

Why don’t they report the story after a warrant and charges?

Because it makes you boys cum! LOL!

I’m sure someone is seeking an arrest warrant for the Trump crime syndicate. Why isn’t that a story?

When an arrest is made, it’ll be a story. Right now, it’s another redstate jerkoff.

Such victims!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Someone getting assaulted be a left wing thug isn't a victim...I see where you're going with that... you condone violence on from the left on the right...there is no hope for you...such bankrupt ideology!!
As long as the left wing thugs are attacking peaceful Conservatives ...you're good with that...GOTCHA!!
Violence isn't the answer...you should know that by now.
You're so prone to violence...you thought I was threatening you!!
A left wing thug tries to assault me...I will neutralize that threat!!
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1061310438]

QUOTE]

Surely you jest. Evidently you've not been paying attention. Dimmtards have been ginning up one fable after another per the Trump family before and since the election. So far we've seen Zero Evidence of a single criminal act.

The video of Angry Leftist Moron looks like enuff evidence (not to mention numerous witnesses) to make an assault charge stick. There's your story (per this thread). That said, you got any vids of Trump and / or family doing anything of the ilk? How about the corrupt NYT and WaPo? Cohen? Lol....yeah, his testimony is the Gold Standard, right?

Lol....to date, you idiots have a giant bagful of nothing. And what we've got is SIX MORE YEARS of Trump-Pence.
Shame the party of Trump had turned into snowflakes and can't fight back.