Kamala Harris advocate to legalize prostitution

I'll vote for her just for that.

https://www.christianheadlines.com/b...stitution.html Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
If that's really her position.

She's pandering again at this point. If she makes a point of this issue, she is going to quickly get caught up in the I voted for it, before I was against it, before I was for it again.

Her CA days were heavy handed in the sex industry. She's on record with votes for SESTA and FOSTA. It's going to be a hard upsell to anyone not a lap dog for the left.
If that's really her position.

She's pandering again at this point. If she makes a point of this issue, she is going to quickly get caught up in the I voted for it, before I was against it, before I was for it again.

Her CA days were heavy handed in the sex industry. She's on record with votes for SESTA and FOSTA. It's going to be a hard upsell to anyone not a lap dog for the left. Originally Posted by eccielover
It is not a conflict of interest to be for "Pay For Play" and be against "Human Trafficking".

If she could get "Pay for Play" to be legal in more places than just the "seven legal counties" of Nevada, that would be a start.
She’s just looking for something to fall back on once she fails running for the presidency.
She has plenty of sex industry experience. Willie Brown was her pimp.

She’s just looking for something to fall back on once she fails running for the presidency. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
She could go back to the Senate where she is now.
She has plenty of sex industry experience. Willie Brown was her pimp.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Willie Brown did not lease her out to anyone else. So technically he is not a pimp. I would say that her relationship with him was more like the relationship Harvey Weinstein has with any actress who auditions for a part in one of his movies.
This woman morphs her positions more than the power rangers. If this is a real position for her then more power to her but in my book she still hot sauce in my purse 2.0
Yeah well, that's never gonna happen - jeeze, some people just don't live in the land called....Reality. I'd like to see her trying to convince the Southern Baptist's ...SMFH.
Yeah well, that's never gonna happen .. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I suppose one ought to ask ... if it should happen. It's less likely than getting rid of fossil fuels.

Every time government cannot deal with an issue they "legalize" it, and then government starts controlling it in such a manner as to eradicate it or eliminate it from society. Then they'll set up an "agency" to oversee fucking and sucking. Appoint Bill Clinton as the Director.

The other side of the "coin" is that once it is "legalized" and then legitimate it will be "regulated" and subject to the laws protecting consumers. How many Texas advertising p4p ladies could survive a Texas Deceptive Trade Practice Act lawsuit with the potential of punitive damages and attorney fees for FALSE ADVERTISING .... of services as well as appearances!

Then there are the "administrative" inspections and exams ... with the licensing tests and background checks!

Like someone said: She's "pandering." ....... Pardon the pun.
Willie Brown did not lease her out to anyone else. So technically he is not a pimp. I would say that her relationship with him was more like the relationship Harvey Weinstein has with any actress who auditions for a part in one of his movies. Originally Posted by adav8s28

this is more along the lines of a mogul/pet relationship. Pet maybe the wrong word to use
Willie Brown did not lease her out to anyone else. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Money doesn't have to change hands. Favors for favors.

F4F ... fucking for favors.
The other side of the "coin" is that once it is "legalized" and then legitimate it will be "regulated" and subject to the laws protecting consumers. How many Texas advertising p4p ladies could survive a Texas Deceptive Trade Practice Act lawsuit with the potential of punitive damages and attorney fees for FALSE ADVERTISING .... of services as well as appearances!

Then there are the "administrative" inspections and exams ... with the licensing tests and background checks!
Originally Posted by LexusLover

Nevada doesn't seem to have that problem....

speaking of nevada, anyone know the status of the Dennis Hof's properties?

Interestingly, Hof couldn't be beat. He won the race posthumously at 68% to 32% over his democrat challenger in the legislative race.
She is also in favor of reparations. You know, I have to pay money to Oprah.
Money doesn't have to change hands. Favors for favors.

F4F ... fucking for favors. Originally Posted by LexusLover
A real Wildcat.