turdeau made a Ooop's

MAGA MOFO's... tiny

Canadian Economy Halts – GDP Growth Drops to 0.1 Percent, and No-One Is Talking About Why…
Posted on March 2, 2019 by sundance

The Canadian government shocked the professional financial and economic media with their latest fourth quarter GDP release showing the economy has essentially come to a grinding halt at 0.1% growth. [Compare to U.S. GDP growth of 3%]

The Canadian Q4 GDP growth isn’t one percent, it’s one-tenth of one percent: 0.1%, essentially halted; but everyone discussing this is missing something very important.

First, The Financial Post headline:

any questions? See PDJT... & SD https://theconservativetreehouse.com...y/#more-160709

Very interesting posts.

How do you feel about blastin’ 0zombies?
The article paraphrases that Canada sacrificed manufacturing industries for industries that require much less capital outlay, ie, assembling finished product consisting of parts manufactured in other a Countries.

I takes a lot to actually manufacture parts. Factories, materials, labor, obeying a Countries laws all cost more than simply assembling items.

President Trump’s new trade policies are putting an end to that. He wants everything that is possible to start and finish in the USA. That includes producing the raw materials, engineering product, manufacturing and assembling the parts, all here. And of course, selling them world wide.

Of course, there is opposition to this. Just as Canada has done, many here believe in the easy way out. Just let Countries that have virtual slave labor do the hard lifting. Far too many here don’t want to do any heavy lifting.

Canada has to make some decisions. They need leadership that will be willing to make the sacrifices required.

The US has it now.
Another view point.

https://qz.com/1144201/under-trump-u...r-than-before/ Originally Posted by bamscram
Could you summarize when posting a link?

Why risk clicking a link if the poster is too uninterested in the point to summarize it?
Very interesting posts.

How do you feel about blastin’ 0zombies? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They should be blasted straight to hell.

Why risk clicking a link if the poster is too uninterested in the point to summarize it? Originally Posted by friendly fred

No, if you don't want to read it don't. I'm not going to read to you at bedtime.
No, if you don't want to read it don't. I'm not going to read to you at bedtime. Originally Posted by bamscram
I didn't know you could read

Why risk clicking a link if the poster is too uninterested in the point to summarize it? Originally Posted by friendly fred

No, if you don't want to read it don't. I'm not going to read to you at bedtime. Originally Posted by bamscram
The likelyhood it has read anything but the headline is pretty low, and therefore, asking it to point out the key info in the article would entail a substantial burden on its part.
It? How fucking rude, man!
It? How fucking rude, man! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

always with you IT's fake hysterics eh, mamboolah?
It? How fucking rude, man! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I didn't know you could read

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Nice selfie. Now we all know.
The likelyhood it has read anything but the headline is pretty low, and therefore, asking it to point out the key info in the article would entail a substantial burden on its part. Originally Posted by kehaar