Why All The Foot Dragging? I Have My Suspicions...

According to then AAG Whitaker, Mueller's report was close to being done. That was like a month ago.

According to reports, AAG Rosenstein was supposed to resign. That was waiting on AG Barr being confirm. So far, no official announcement of his retirement.

Cohen was supposed to go to jail a month ago, and he keeps getting "extensions." The latest is Cohen won't go to jail until May because of "shoulder surgery rehab."

I ask posters to give their theories as to why this is happening.
the dim's aren't though throwing hail Mary's
I think their case is very weak. prolly trying to come up with something stronger.

of course, theres the matter of the Stone & Corsi trials might be the latest fly in the soup.

Roenstein is supposed to leave in mid-march.
According to then AAG Whitaker, Mueller's report was close to being done. That was like a month ago.

According to reports, AAG Rosenstein was supposed to resign. That was waiting on AG Barr being confirm. So far, no official announcement of his retirement.

Cohen was supposed to go to jail a month ago, and he keeps getting "extensions." The latest is Cohen won't go to jail until May because of "shoulder surgery rehab."

I ask posters to give their theories as to why this is happening. Originally Posted by gnadfly
According to what reports? The one from Whitaker?. That's where all the speculation came from. They have Roger Stone in their cross hairs. They aren't in any hurry. They have what they need now and when Stone flips they will have more. Individual One has the SDNY on his ass. Mueller is the JV Team
They have Roger Stone in their cross hairs. They aren't in any hurry. They have what they need now and when Stone flips they will have more. Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah right...your read it in the National Inquire.
They’re not done with Little Donnie or Kushner. Both were involved with Russians. Kushner is going to get his clearance yanked soon, too.

This isn’t close t9 being over.

And Trump will make some more statements and one of them will cross a line even he shouldn’t cross and he’ll get his Lardass spanked in 2020, unless the Republicans grow a set and nominate someone sane.

And Trump will make some more statements and one of them will cross a line even he shouldn’t cross and he’ll get his Lardass spanked in 2020, unless the Republicans grow a set and nominate someone sane. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should hope beyond hope that he runs...why are you "giving" the Republicans advice on anyone that they should nominate??:...
According to what reports? The one from Whitaker?. That's where all the speculation came from. They have Roger Stone in their cross hairs. They aren't in any hurry. They have what they need now and when Stone flips they will have more. Individual One has the SDNY on his ass. Mueller is the JV Team Originally Posted by themystic
Google is your friend. Your only friend, bigmystic.

And yes, they are in a hurry. Tick Tock.
Google is your friend. Your only friend, bigmystic.

And yes, they are in a hurry. Tick Tock. Originally Posted by gnadfly
maybe you should take you own advice. smallfly. you obviously dont know your stuff. you ask for view points then you have your typical smart ass answer.
You should hope beyond hope that he runs...why are you "giving" the Republicans advice on anyone that they should nominate??:... Originally Posted by bb1961
I’m sure there are a few Republicans out there who represent American Conservatives who aren’t vulgar, mob boss style assholes who suck up to our enemies.

You know, legitimate candidates to occupy the Oval Office.
I think their case is very weak. prolly trying to come up with something stronger,,, Again NOTHING
And the liberal media is still chasing every possible rumor about the Big T in hopes of finding well anything,,,
Not the media you have to worry about rexdutchman.

It’s the justice system.
If a legit republican doesn't step forward soon there will prob be a dem in the white house next election.
the Republicans have been trying to suggest Mueller is about to wrap up for more than a year.. it's all spin. they say the report will have nothing about Russia.. pure spin. they obviously don't have a damn clue.

doesn't matter, really. the real action is already in the Southern New York District Court. and by the way, Mueller's long investigation is not that long, in historical terms.
the Republicans have been trying to suggest Mueller is about to wrap up for more than a year.. it's all spin. they say the report will have nothing about Russia.. pure spin. they obviously don't have a damn clue.

doesn't matter, really. the real action is already in the Southern New York District Court. and by the way, Mueller's long investigation is not that long, in historical terms. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Nope. The Republicans have been complaining that Mueller should end his report for over a year, they haven't been suggesting that he was about to wrap it up. The suggestions started about the time Whitaker said it and the Senate Committee came out with their report saying no Russian collusion.

"Mueller's long investigation is not that long" is laughable.

So are you going to answer the original question Chung?