Listen up Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico and California!

Trump was willing to divert FEMA disaster funds from the hurricane and wildfire victims for his wall but there are a lot of MAGA hats in Alabama.

I wonder if he’s lying to them too? I wonder if he told FEMA to give the Puerto Rico the “C-minus Treatment.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...plus-treatment

Trump: I've told FEMA to give Alabama 'the A Plus treatment'
BY JORDAN FABIAN AND AVERY ANAPOL - 03/04/19 10:03 AM EST 365

President Trump on Monday said he has directed the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to give Alabama “the A Plus treatment” after a string of deadly tornadoes ripped through the state.

“FEMA has been told directly by me to give the A Plus treatment to the Great State of Alabama and the wonderful people who have been so devastated by the Tornadoes,” Trump tweeted.

Trump said that Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R) has been informed and is “working closely with FEMA (and me!).”

At least 23 people were killed over the weekend in Lee County, Ala., when two tornadoes destroyed homes and uprooted trees. Authorities there said children were among those killed.

The tornadoes were part of a series of storms that left a trail of destruction through Alabama, Florida and Georgia.

The Trump administration has mixed record on disaster recovery, earning praise for its response to Hurricane Harvey that hit Texas in 2017 but receiving widespread criticism for its efforts in Puerto Rico, where 2,975 were killed by Hurricane Maria.

He also threatened to pull federal funding from California last fall as it was dealing with deadly wildfires, accusing the state of “gross mismanagement.”

Alabama is deep-red state that strongly backed Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Updated at 10:33 a.m
are you suggesting our President might make a Tornado disaster something political? is he like that?
Mods, please merge Yssup's multiple daily anti-Trump rants.
are you suggesting our President might make a Tornado disaster something political? is he like that? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Politics is definitely politics - Willy Loman

Oops - I forgot I was not using my Yssup Rider handle.
Politics is definitely politics - Willy Loman

Oops - I forgot I was not using my Yssup Rider handle. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Seems like you already did, dude. Just not here.

LOL!

Can someone answer this question for me? I thought this was was for finding women so why is this political bullshit on here anyway.
Can someone answer this question for me? I thought this was was for finding women so why is this political bullshit on here anyway. Originally Posted by badass06
yussp why don't you answer this member's question if you can
  • grean
  • 03-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Can someone answer this question for me? I thought this was was for finding women so why is this political bullshit on here anyway. Originally Posted by badass06

To kill time between blowjobs.
Seems like you already did, dude. Just not here.

LOL!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good point [me]!
Prostitution and politics go hand hand! lol

Thats how kamillia got where she is! bahahahahahahaha
Apparently none of you have any issue with Trump loving on the red states and shitting on the blue.

With our money.
Apparently none of you have any issue with Trump loving on the red states and shitting on the blue.

With our money. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you have no problem with Meuller blowing our money on a hoax.

With our money. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I encourage him to do it more often, as often as possible, until the blue states see the light and quit being a bunch of pussy liberals.

By the way, those were liberals spitting on you and calling you a baby killer after the Nam.
Trump was willing to divert FEMA disaster funds from the hurricane and wildfire victims for his wall but there are a lot of MAGA hats in Alabama.

I wonder if he’s lying to them too? I wonder if he told FEMA to give the Puerto Rico the “C-minus Treatment.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...plus-treatment

Trump: I've told FEMA to give Alabama 'the A Plus treatment'
BY JORDAN FABIAN AND AVERY ANAPOL - 03/04/19 10:03 AM EST 365

President Trump on Monday said he has directed the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to give Alabama “the A Plus treatment” after a string of deadly tornadoes ripped through the state.

“FEMA has been told directly by me to give the A Plus treatment to the Great State of Alabama and the wonderful people who have been so devastated by the Tornadoes,” Trump tweeted.

Trump said that Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R) has been informed and is “working closely with FEMA (and me!).”

At least 23 people were killed over the weekend in Lee County, Ala., when two tornadoes destroyed homes and uprooted trees. Authorities there said children were among those killed.

The tornadoes were part of a series of storms that left a trail of destruction through Alabama, Florida and Georgia.

The Trump administration has mixed record on disaster recovery, earning praise for its response to Hurricane Harvey that hit Texas in 2017 but receiving widespread criticism for its efforts in Puerto Rico, where 2,975 were killed by Hurricane Maria.

He also threatened to pull federal funding from California last fall as it was dealing with deadly wildfires, accusing the state of “gross mismanagement.”

Alabama is deep-red state that strongly backed Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Updated at 10:33 a.m Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have you ever started a post that didn't involve trashing Trump...please advise!!
Have you ever started a post that didn't involve trashing Trump...please advise!! Originally Posted by bb1961
One or two!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!