Encounter: Blissful time with BlissfulTantra

Date: 10/07/19
Name: BlissfulTantra
Phone: 4696303287
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...BlissfulTantra https://dallas.rubratings.com/121303 https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=452350
City: carrollton
State: Texas
Address: hotel in carrollton
Activities: Tantra FBSM, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, CFS
Hair Length and Color: black - mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Sexy and exotic looking. Pics are accurate
Recommendation: Yes
very easy to communicate w/prior to session. very cool set-up @ her office incall in carrolton, tho the massage table is a bit rickety. did a fbsm L3 session for 350/hr, but wish i would have kept my money & stayed home to watch football. starts out w/a nice rub down but nothing special. unsure what the difference is b/w her "tantra" as opposed to a typical fbsm. seemed like the same thing to me. teased me underneath a bit & then flip. during the rub tho, good convo & she is very cool & interesting. not long after flip, bbbj began. wonderful lips & good technique, tho i've had better, but it was nice. i'm more largely endowed (wear XL mags) & she could take it all. she wanted to fuck, but in hindsight i think she just wanted to get on w/it & go home b/c we moved thru everything fairly rapidly. she prefers mish & we did so cfs. she wasn't bushy but had quite a bit of hair & claimed she had to avoid shaving for a medical procedure. she is quite flexible & can take a deep dicking & u can pin her legs back quite far in various positions & she seems to like it & even prefer it. we go @ it for a good 20 mins or more. some sensual, some aggressive pounding & she likes it all from what she expressed. i couldn't cum due to several factors. i was tired from a long few days of work, but i think it was mostly other things. mainly, she is not nearly as hot as her pix. i would say the pix are 10 yrs or so removed, or @ least they give u the impression she's mid to late 20's. she is @ least mid 30's, maybe early 40's. her body is ok @ best. pix make u think she is quite lean & busty. not the case. thick in the middle, but not awful. just not what pix seem to make u think. breasts are seemingly natural & maybe larger b cup to small c cup maybe. nice pierced nips tho. one breast does seems smaller than other however. just disappointing based on pix. decent ass but average tho plump. pussy is not tight, but not loose. one of those pussies u have to get down in to find the tight part & the deeper u go, the less appealing the smell. she is a smoker tho i couldn't tell till we were fucking more aggressively & she was breathing more heavily. for the price & considering how she looks, it was quite disappointing. she needs to post more accurate pix. if u saw her in public, u MIGHT glance MAYBE. if u did, u would likely think "man i bet she was crazy hot like 10-15 yrs ago". she will give u a good experience, but know what ur getting. NOT the person in the pix. older, thicker, not as attractive as advertised. she needs to be charging about 200/hr considering her looks. other than all that, decent time.
WALDT

Maybe you should have written a review.

You don't have PA. If you had written this as a regular review you could've obtain PA.
WALDT

Maybe you should have written a review.

You don't have PA. If you had written this as a regular review you could've obtain PA. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

BRUH! you bumped a 4 year old review
well fuck

give myself a infraction.

this one is closed