A Question For Hobbyists.... Turn on or Turn off..

If a Provider you are wanting to schedule with is busy and cannot see you , is it fair to assume that she will refer other providers she feels you may enjoy..
Or no huge turn off?
For me it makes me think they are "managed "by the same person not they are friends or you my know my taste.
Yes providering I have seen her before,she knows me well, and knows the provider she refers me to is open to the things we have enjoyed together.

In my profession, we always become suspicious of referrals as in the business world I have often found referrals sometimes just don't work out.
I don't have a problem with it. Doesn't mean I will see the the other ladies but it's a nice gesture
If the provider has never seen the hobbyist trying to contact her, more than likely she wouldn't think of referring him to someone else.
If a Provider you are wanting to schedule with is busy .... Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
If she's that "busy," I'd quit seeing her. Sloppy 10ths is No Bueno! If she's not, she's lying. Rule 1.
Thank you for all of your input Sexy Gentlemen..��
I'm asking after having to do this last week, I referred Providers I thought might be a good fit and 98%
Of the men went out on dates 1 was even a 2hour and I was ecstatic to hear that even though I was unable to entertain they had a nice time.
One provider even sent me a msg day after saying she thank you that one of my referrals was a sweetie!

Then there's the other two that said they will wait a month for me no referral needed.
��Hot fucking guys too❤️��
Some one punch me!!

No joke.

( And Lexus Lover...I only see 2 a day)

��
No joke.

( And Lexus Lover...I only see 2 a day)

�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
My comment was not directed at you at all. Don't know you as far as I know and we've never tried to schedule a meeting as far as I recall.

In HIGH SCHOOL I would sometimes call ladies on Sunday night to set up a date the next weekend and sometimes I would get a response of a don't set dates for next weekend until Wednesdays, call me then please. I would. And I would get a response of: I've already got plans. Those didn't get a call back even if they asked me in person to call them. This isn't space science!

We all are "busy" ... and if not, we should be! But having to make 8-10 calls to arrange a meeting is bullshit ... and already is starting off on a negative note. My reference to "HIGH SCHOOL" has meaning!
If a Provider you are wanting to schedule with is busy and cannot see you , is it fair to assume that she will refer other providers she feels you may enjoy..
Or no huge turn off? Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Not turn off.

Question. If le was going to charge you for soliciting but you are too busy, would you rather be charged for trafficking?
IDK..I'm not collecting top or charging so good luck LE with that charge.
Typo I'm not collecting Fee or charging so good luck with that LE
😁
😀😂🤣😃😄😅😆😂
Hey Venus Baby xoxoxo
Hey Sexy Jordyn����