Who is this woman?

Who is this woman? I had an affair with a co-worker. She is married and has been for 20 years. She approached me and naturally I accepted.

I asked her if I was her first since she has been married, she told me yes. Then over the next few months she let out some little tidbits that I suspected I was not her first. This led me to ask her, was I really her first since you been married. She told me no.

She told me she didn’t want to tell me yes because she didn’t want me to have a bad opinion of her. She has seen 23 guys over the 20 years she has been married, some on a regular basis. She said 5 guys were someone she had deep feeling for and was in love with them, and the other 18 were just fuck buddies she would occasionally see.

The 5 guys, me being one, were sleep overs, sex whenever available, hugging, cuddling, and intimacy. The others were just fuck buddies, no cuddling no stay over, I guest a fuck and go type of thing.

She labeled these guys as P1, her husband, who she loves and does not want to change her situation, P2, the 5 she had deep feeling for and the 18 as P3. This was her philosophy. I still see her from time to time. Who is this woman? How many providers in a similar situation? Her husband is away for 2,3 months at a time she is 44 y/o
  • EZ.
  • 12-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Who is this woman? I had an affair with a co-worker. She is married and has been for 20 years. She approached me and naturally I accepted.

I asked her if I was her first since she has been married, she told me yes. Then over the next few months she let out some little tidbits that I suspected I was not her first. This led me to ask her, was I really her first since you been married. She told me no.

She told me she didn’t want to tell me yes because she didn’t want me to have a bad opinion of her. She has seen 23 guys over the 20 years she has been married, some on a regular basis. She said 5 guys were someone she had deep feeling for and was in love with them, and the other 18 were just fuck buddies she would occasionally see.

The 5 guys, me being one, were sleep overs, sex whenever available, hugging, cuddling, and intimacy. The others were just fuck buddies, no cuddling no stay over, I guest a fuck and go type of thing.

She labeled these guys as P1, her husband, who she loves and does not want to change her situation, P2, the 5 she had deep feeling for and the 18 as P3. This was her philosophy. I still see her from time to time. Who is this woman? How many providers in a similar situation? Her husband is away for 2,3 months at a time she is 44 y/o Originally Posted by BigDBone
I think I know her. Just to be sure, what's her name and number?
I think I know her. Just to be sure, what's her name and number? Originally Posted by EZ.
What's her hair color and height? I was just asking about a woman who does this and for what reasons, based on her philosophy.
  • EZ.
  • 12-03-2014, 05:35 PM
What's her hair color and height? I was just asking about a woman who does this and for what reasons, based on her philosophy. Originally Posted by BigDBone
Medium height and dark hair.
At least she is a P1 and listens to the 1310 The Ticket.

http://texags.com/forums/5/topics/395477

Post a link or contact info. I would like to do her while THL plays in the background

Stay Hard

She labeled these guys as P1, her husband, who she loves and does not want to change her situation, P2, the 5 she had deep feeling for and the 18 as P3. This was her philosophy. I still see her from time to time. Who is this woman? How many providers in a similar situation? Her husband is away for 2,3 months at a time she is 44 y/o Originally Posted by BigDBone
I don't know. A promiscuous one?
Sounds like a woman who has her affairs in order.
That is fucking hilarious Prolongus. I had coffee coming out of my nose after reading your last comment.
I think we'd all like to know who she is....
def dont want to be her P1.
could stand being one of her P3s.
might get into being one of her P2s.

i like BrownSugarBab's and prolongus' answers best!!
Is her name Sybil?
I don't know. A promiscuous one? Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Yes she is promiscuous. I met her husband at a company function, nice fellow. I later asked her if he was aware of her sexual proclivities and if he approved, she would not give me an answer. You would think after 20 years either she is good at hiding or he does know; maybe a cuckold situation. I’m just curious. I won’t mess up a good thing, but cuckold lol. He is coming home next week for the holidays
What is the complaint? you in the 5 but not No 1? I don't get it. You paid nothing;caught nothing; enjoyed. Now rejected you want to play a parlor game? What gives?
What is the complaint? you in the 5 but not No 1? I don't get it. You paid nothing;caught nothing; enjoyed. Now rejected you want to play a parlor game? What gives? Originally Posted by doug_dfw
No complaints, Not rejected. I was just posting to get an understanding of this kind of woman from the community of providers mostly. I am still getting it, had her last night She is a good friend. Like I said just curious.
Friends swallow ... ijs.