Would you like your info on blast?

I have tried to keep my mouth shut, but really? Say you just tried to contact a provider just to say this is what you want at x-amount. She says "No". Ok cool, everyone moves on right? But oh, no.she puts your info on alert? um, for what? Do you really respect that provider? You know she does this all the time, but you don't want to be in any kind association. Bad vadoo. So what do you do?
Guess this all unfolded in the women's private forum.
Not a professional act. I would understand if it's from the same hobbiest over and over making her upset and wanting to lash out. But not everytime. If it's an ongoing problem, isn't that grounds for being banned? I guess now I need to screen the ladies before they can screen me???
Guess this all unfolded in the women's private forum.
Not a professional act. I would understand if it's from the same hobbiest over and over making her upset and wanting to lash out. But not everytime. If it's an ongoing problem, isn't that grounds for being banned? I guess now I need to screen the ladies before they can screen me??? Originally Posted by 7Dust
You are probably right about where it unfolded and it will leak eventually.

Definitely not professional on the surface as presented.

Depending on WHAT info she puts out there it may very well be something she can be sanctioned for. A hobbyist's personal information does not belong anywhere here on ECCIE if it is information that identifies him IRL.

It's called Outing.
Who is the provider? How are you hearing this? Are there posted examples of her doing it before? Originally Posted by piece by piece
Yes. Please place a label on this can of worms you just opened FirePhoenix.....
Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

Ladies have put fucktards on blast since the beginning of time. Many just consider the source and ignore the blast.
Is blast used to determine if a mongers cum tastes nasty?

"In bioinformatics, BLAST for Basic Local Alignment Search Tool is an algorithm for comparing primary biological sequence information, such as the amino-acid sequences of different proteins or the nucleotides of DNA sequences."

Are the ladies keeping samples?

IB
Is blast used to determine if a mongers cum tastes nasty?

"In bioinformatics, BLAST for Basic Local Alignment Search Tool is an algorithm for comparing primary biological sequence information, such as the amino-acid sequences of different proteins or the nucleotides of DNA sequences."

Are the ladies keeping samples?

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Lol, is it bad that I love the unexpected nerd turn this just took?
Just watch Aris......just watch.
Lol, is it bad that I love the unexpected nerd turn this just took? Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport
Right?! the nerd girl in me silently just looked up from her Prometheus comic and got giddy! Tehehe

Back on topic... as long as she stays in par with the eccie masking standards she really has every right to complain about any monger she chooses...no matter how minuscule we may find the complaint to be.
Well, I know I've been blasted for not wanting to pay high prices and negotiating. However, if they don't agree with my donation, I move on and they still blast me. Do I care? Not in the least. They save me money. Of course it's interesting math they have. Example, receiving 100 or receiving 0. Hmmm.
Of course if guys are knocking down their doors 24/7, I understand.
I personally, don't care nor am I here to win a popularity contest. When a lady does see me on the negotiated price agreed on, I make sure we both enjoy
Just my opinion. Have fun and be safe
This will probably stir the pot. I'll get my popcorn ready. Lol
Ok, I got my popcorn all ready..........
I wonder how many times I've been blasted lol
I'd like to know so I could possibly defend myself. Hopefully I won't ever have to around here though. Treat with respect, get respect.
Look I didn't put anyone on blast. Its just a scenario. There was no info given on anyone or anywhere. I will admit i was buzzed last night and something made me very angry. Big deal and oh well.