Yaaaawnnnnnn

Link?
Wow! Thanks for sharing you have no life or money.
Um, ok, sure. If that's how you want to feel go ahead. You only made yourself you look like an ass. Mean while im playing in a place called the " container" kick ass people! Epic cool! I feel like im playing the "walking dead"!
you go girl!!! NF have you looked at ms. fire's butt, i'am sure she does very well. we do not need anymore childish posts here, as we have to many children posting as it is. go to bed
NF- when you develop a few pubes you might be able to handle looking at someone like her. again look at how favorable her reviews are, and look at her pic. one of the most overrated things in life is young strange. I would pick her over all of the younger than 30 girls on this site. go to bed
Well now it looks like I started the thread.
thank you mods. we do not need anyone like that!!!
Delete the whole thread.

Fuck it, people will think fp took me off ignore. Lol
Well now it looks like I started the thread. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Own it
Own it Originally Posted by fun2come

Note to self, wait to post to new threads.

I'm in Amsterdam right now. What a fucken tease!!! Sucks I can't leave the airport and get a piece of ass and visit one of them "coffee shops"
I am sure there are many sore feet at the airport ... Have FUN !!!
LM, set a foot rub booth up, sure you will get lots of feets to rub a dub.

Have fun lucky dog!

IB
I'm in Amsterdam right now. What a fucken tease!!! Sucks I can't leave the airport and get a piece of ass and visit one of them "coffee shops" Originally Posted by Little Monster
Little Monster, Try out the bananas from the fruit vendor at the airport. I hear they have been specially processed in downtown Amsterdam.
  • ztonk
  • 10-23-2015, 06:21 PM
Closing this at OP's request.

ztonk