Date: 9 December 2016
Provider: ISABELLA ARIAS
User ID: p411/p213029
Phone: 214-427-1488
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.p411.com/Dallas TX
City: DFW
State: Texas
Address: Addison/North Dallas Tollway-Frankford Road.
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None. She was a NO SHOW with contact after time expired.
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Short Dark Brown that is trimmed
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is 22years old at 5'1" and 110lbs with measuremens at 32-24-28. Tiny SPINNER.
Recommendation: No
Fuck dude. She's slipping.
Totally agree. I rarely give no reviews neither, but this group (Isabella & Stephoanie Rosa) is trouble.

Just had a session last week from her friend Stephanie Rosa, got cheated, scammed and threatened when I told her that I would be writing a no review. Got the same text from Isabelle with the childish and blocking comments, maybe she has a predefined threatening template that she regularly use, lol.

I can also confirm that they are pimped, there is a short Latino dude who's hanging outside during the session. Typical backpage attitude and tactics, please be careful.

Save your money, it's not worth the trouble, there are far more better choices.
Are u really surprised shes pimped?
I'm not surprised that she's pimped. But I was surprised that she would use pimp to threaten me. We don't need this kind of providers on Eccie, they should be on backpage where they belong.

Are u really surprised shes pimped? Originally Posted by vitaminD
^^^^
  • L.A.
  • 12-13-2016, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the review.

Totally agree. I rarely give no reviews neither, but this group (Isabella & Stephoanie Rosa) is trouble.

Just had a session last week from her friend Stephanie Rosa, got cheated, scammed and threatened when I told her that I would be writing a no review. Originally Posted by GaryLee
please explain..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1912914

The review was written on the first session which was ok. The disastrous second session is what I'm referring to in this thread, which I haven't written the review yet. If you look into men's lounge, you can find more information on what happened from my post.

please explain..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1912914

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
understood now.. thanks.
  • THDFW
  • 12-13-2016, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the interesting review! Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience.

I am going to p411 and let GINA know how we all feel about this RIP_OFF and have her banned from p411 as well. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!