Heads Up at BDD

I have a dependable regular L1 beauty at BDD who told me mgmt is on the prowl to bounce girls giving extras. Even said there is a financial incentive for girls to rat out others. Said in particular, one SMOKING HOT American girl was the biggest snitch. I don't know her name but she's the hottest or top 2 there easy. Wish she played actually.

I think she's sane enough to believe but she's a stripper who perks off old men for money so....
Will see how long that last! Plan on going in a few days and will probably hear a different story LOL. Just like you said it is a "strip club" filled with drama queens. I always question myself why I go to escape the "drama" of my house of 5 females to a place of 60 "drama queens". LOL Maybe cause they are naked LOL?
Well hell they might as well throw all the Cubans out now then.
Your regular might as well tell you aliens are real. Just saw a guy being jr taken care off while I finger one
Management has been turning the chairs around. Girls have gotten fired for BJ, but haven’t heard anyone getting canned for HJ. Did have a dance with a girl last weekend and she was worried about management and wanted to finish in my car after her work.
Is the white girl Holly? She's an athletic bone with great big MM tits. Always struck me as a little ghetto but by far the hottest.
Duncan needs to stay and turn things around.
There are a handful of girls there that really need to go find a new club, and text some regulars to follow them. Like the frog slowly boiling in a pan, a lot of the longtime talent there don’t realize how bad bdd has gotten.
Is H**** an extra girl? I always thought she was hot too.
  • KFB
  • Today, 09:40 AM
There are a handful of girls there that really need to go find a new club, and text some regulars to follow them. Like the frog slowly boiling in a pan, a lot of the longtime talent there don’t realize how bad bdd has gotten. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Girls have done this and they always come back. As much as people complain about bdd, the number of dancers, low cover and free dance area with some privacy still make it the best choice for most. Things go in cycles especially with it being an election year. If you've been going long enough you'll remember they've had managers patrol upstairs at times with flashlights and we're not at that point yet. This too shall pass and it might make otc easier for the time being too.
Anyone know is an Asian girl named Cameron is still around? She's schizo but hot as he'll. Used to see her on the side but she's been a ghost for a while.
I think we all know which white girl it is. You all probably seen her walking around as well