Broke at the party

I am getting to like the meet and greets less and less. It is not because of the nice people that show up. It is about the fact that I am short on cash and long on lust.

It was nice to see my friends, fellow hard disk, and fine azz providers this evening!
awww, sexxxy. Maybe you can barter something? It hasn't worked for me in the past, but I am willing to try again. Hmmm..... what do you have to offer? *(smile)* I have many things that are broken... lol.

sincerely,
Ck
I know I had a BLAST!!!
It was definitely an enjoyable evening. Nikki, you looked stunning last night! Definitely a beautiful young lady.

Now if only those sexy heels came in my size!

I know I had a BLAST!!! Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets
It was definitely an enjoyable evening. Nikki, you looked stunning last night! Definitely a beautiful young lady.

Now if only those sexy heels came in my size! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Lol they do tho! Just gotta go to baton rouge mall to get em... They have em in solid colors and diffrent prints as well...

My leg was sore this morning from dancing to much last night lol
It was so nice to meet you Nikki.
Always nice to see everyone.
And STuck dag gone shame about the name tag malfunction. ;-)
And STuck dag gone shame about the name tag malfunction. ;-) Originally Posted by Nina Sparxx

It was nice meeting you as well!!
Dear Nikki.... Well I've already said enough! Ha!

It was a blast as always! I am sorry my BFF couldn't join but I did fill her in.

I had a great time and perhaps my master plan worked out! Nikki took me home! Haha! Lmao!

Me wuvs you Old Sarge and my breast friend who has yet to chime in!

Ck, was a lot of fun. You win hands down! You can outlast me. Gosh darn shots are the devil!
And STuck dag gone shame about the name tag malfunction. ;-) Originally Posted by Nina Sparxx

Name tag malfunctions, Nikki Sweets, Wicked Milf, Nina Sparxx, Maxeen Monroe and a slew of great people (I cannot name you as you have not "outed" yourselves yet as being there, but you know who you are...)

The party was great.... and the afterparty was OFF THE HOOK!

Thanks to CK for organizing and thanks to the ladies who made the evening so special!

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Hey! Why are you posting same time as me, Sarge?! Gee! You would think you're sitting right across from me! Lmfao!

Twas a good party. Many laughs and good company!
I had such a great time as well great to see all of the beautiful ladies and all the great gents. Nina thanks for helping me with my malfunctioning name tag my girls needed your attention. It was great to meet some of the new ladies I haven't met Nikki and wicked milf. Thank you to the special gents for the munchies and drinks. Thank you to the special gent for the VIP dance Maxeen you were beautiful as always, thanks to my lovely date and all the others I might not have met. Thanks CK as always for putting these together and bringing this community together.
man that was fun!! i always look forward to these functions as well as the afterparties(where legends are made).
finally got to put faces to names i had been wondering about for a long time.
it was also great to see killeen represented there too (sarge). hopefully ,we can get more from here to come to these. their club sammiches are off the chain!!!
as always ,thanks a bunch CK for a great party
It was nice meeting you as well!! Originally Posted by MissNickyD
Lol oops! Was trying to help my friend with her ad and didn't realize she was still logged in...

Dear Nikki.... Well I've already said enough! Ha!

It was a blast as always! I am sorry my BFF couldn't join but I did fill her in.

I had a great time and perhaps my master plan worked out! Nikki took me home! Haha! Lmao!

Me wuvs you Old Sarge and my breast friend who has yet to chime in!

Ck, was a lot of fun. You win hands down! You can outlast me. Gosh darn shots are the devil! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
If only I walked you in Lol... You were a blast and the dance was great... We were like 5 mins away from gettin up on the pole lol...

Name tag malfunctions, Nikki Sweets, Wicked Milf, Nina Sparxx, Maxeen Monroe and a slew of great people (I cannot name you as you have not "outed" yourselves yet as being there, but you know who you are...)

The party was great.... and the afterparty was OFF THE HOOK!

Thanks to CK for organizing and thanks to the ladies who made the evening so special!

Respectfully,

OldSarge Originally Posted by OldSarge

It was great meeting you and yes after party was AWSOME!!! Can't wait till the next one!

Thanks CK FOR ALWAYS Having Such A GREAT Turn Out For These Fun

Filed Events!!!!! AND I WILL Have To Say That I DIDN'T Think We Could

Do Better Than The Last AFTER PARTY... BUT I AM PROUD To Say That This

One Went Off Without A Single Incident... So To Speak!!!!!

ONLY FUN TO BE HAD BY ONE AND ALL!!!!!

Wicked MILF And Nikki It Was My PLEASURE Meeting You

Beautiful Women!!!!! As Well As Everyone Else That I Hadn't Met

Before, It Is Always Interesting To Put A Face To A Handle!!!!

KISSES TO ALL... FOR A WICKED GOOD TIME!!!!!!

Now if only those sexy heels came in my size! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Ah damn I missed out on meeting you Wicky. Yeah Nikki looks really nice. I wonder how many hobbyists had the "mother/daughter" fantasy running through their minds when they met the both of you....

sixx