Scorpio Providers

lov 2 know, who those lovely ladies are? Thanks
got a little incite about my new thread-not good- would lov 2 know- why is it that my past experiences w/Scorpio woman-seems 2 be a little more passion or insatiability- just me??
a link might help us to provide thoughts about the woman/women you are thinking about ...
I'm a Scorpio(:
I also am a Scorpio
OP - that's great question. I'm not into astrology but I've had my experiences with Scorpio girls (in the civi world)...and 100% of them were absolutely amazing sex....

I can say first hand Bridgette...is a true Scorpio...
I've been studying astrology for years. The sun sign is only one of many factors. In fact, if you read an astrology book written before 1900, they hardly mention sun signs at all.

That said, passion and insatiability are not restricted to Scorpios, it's just that Scorpios have a reputation for it. Try a Virgo. You might be pleasantly surprised.
Am one.
I would suggest Libras.

I've had a LOT of friends who are Scorpios. They do sting. Or can.

It's nice to read a rather unique topic on a Friday night! Thx.

Aprill and I have the same birthday...

I've never been BCD with her but if she's anything like me, she will Fuck you senseless!!!
Aprill and Cecelia.baby are Scorpios. And are amazing. I think (but not sure) that sexxysabrina is too. I'm a Scorpio too. I love Scorpio. Girls.
Your welcome Ms. Whispers-received some pms' from a few Scorpio providers
I do astrology- for years. Being Taurus, Scorpions and I don't mix. They want to control me; not possible for them. Don't get their way, they sting. Leos, pretty much the same but they fight fair and square. Pisces, too offhandish for my caring nature. All the rest roger that.
I'm a Scorpio!!
My sign is cancer july. My sign also means the 69 symbol. Hmmmmm.