BP red flag?

Is it a red flag when from BP, she doesn't ask for any screening, doesn't speak very good English, gives you general directions to her address, then requires to text again when you get there (but doesn't give the apartment number), then when you get the apartment complex you call and she says she needs to go to CVS to pick stuff up? I got spooked and declined with an apology (Maybe I should stick to the last girl I saw she was nice and cute).
Go with your gut. Like you did, better safe than sorry.
Could have been a legit need, then again who knows these days.
Care to share who it was by way of link?
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...as-26/29187377. I'm not saying not see her or anything, but needing to get stuff from CVS when the guy is right outside, seems kinda unprofessional to me.
The pics look fake and having to get hats after you arrive is about right, some of these ho's would forget their pussy if it wasn't permanently attached.
Lol, yeah, model looking chick on backapges. You need to research, but since you are new ,I guess excusable, been there when I didn't know better.
hard to know if it's a red flag, because like catbanger said, that's how these girls roll, much of the time.. it seems normal, up until the CVS remark.. at that point I would be wary about a sting or a Pimp setup..
She was going to have you wait so her and the pimp could scope you out.

Its sad that these "men" are relying on the fact that some are thinking with the wrong head. If you have to question anything for even a second it won't hurt to just keep an eye on her and wait until she is verified to your liking. Teasing yourself about her for awhile Is better then being robbed or worse.
Good tips, appreciate it, prob never know what if it was innocent or foul play. Yup, if only there was a site where you could get reviews of ladies before you see them, that might have been better (j/k).
I've always thought of the condom errand as a trick to buy some time for a previous engagement gone overtime.

The other possibilities brought up here make sense as well.

Thanks!

Some Backpage girls tell me to actually call when I get to the area...

I suspect it's a tactic to hurry the last dude up.

Is it a red flag when from BP, Originally Posted by huggerz69

The answer to your question is YES....you could have stopped there.
The answer to your question is YES....you could have stopped there. Originally Posted by aubie79
The third guy on the pimp team hadn't showed up so she tried to buy him some time. She would just open the door, go upstairs and leave it to the guys to take care of you!
Back page ?? U can do better, Bro. Keep ur face out scars. Just saying!!!!!
Those pictures are so fake it's ridiculous. Recognizing stock photos are key if you're going to play on BP.
The Condom ploy is also used to give her time to get the boyfriend/ pimp/brother/cousin etc....more time to leave the room. I am always cautious if I have to stop and get condoms. Trust your instincts.....in fact get there early then call and say you are almost there and see who leaves the room.
The answer to your question is the title of your thread. BP red flag. Yes, indeed it is most of the time.