GOING TO SOUTHBEACH TO GET FUCKED OVER PART OF SPRING BREAK 3/17 TO 3/19- JOIN ME AND FUCK ME ON THE BEACH!!!! ANY ADVICE???

I will be going to South Beach in Miami Beach with one of my UTR slut whore Orlando friends to get fucked on the beach so if any of you Dallas guys want to join in the fun, let me know and cum to South Beach and fuck us. We will do overnight doubles specials.Get your testing so you can cream us MSOG all night long.
I have never been to South Beach during spring break but told it is now the place to get fucked 24/7. Anybody have advice on South Beach during Spring break? like Clubs and bars to have fun and pick up upscale men who would fully appreciate what a dirty nasty freaky kinky slut whore needs, wants and must have)))or two dirty slut whores))))
GOING TO SOUTHBEACH TO GET FUCKED OVER PART OF SPRING BREAK 3/17 TO 3/19- JOIN ME AND FUCK ME ON THE BEACH!!!! ANY ADVICE??? Originally Posted by FemiLove
Yes, try not to get sand in your snatch.
The Fountainbleau and the Clevelander. Wish I was there
  • BLM69
  • 03-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Yes, try not to get sand in your snatch. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ouch
Whether you get sand in your snatch or not, take photo and post it.
Oh wow. I love South Beach. Wishing I was there as well.
I will probably not be fucking on the sand but who knows what will happen particularly in the evening. My hotel is close to the beach. If I blow guys on the beach which I know I will, I will take them back to my room to fuck them for sure. I dont want guys complaining that my tight pussy is full of sand when they pound me))
I hope you get fucked. NOT fucked over that would suck.
HoustonRiley thanks) Spring break is all about running around nude with your friends, sucking lots of cock and getting fucked as often as possible))))))))
Lincoln Road Mall (which actually is not a mall, more of promenade) is absolutely one of the best people-watching places I've been. It's between Collins and Meridian Avenues and 16th & 17th Street. Lots of great restaurants and stores. Check out Pizza Rustica (unbelievable pizza). Have fun.