Hobby prices 🤦♂️

Why are some guys paying $400 for new talent???
Are these reviews even legit???
My pay has not gone up 200% in the last year!!!
Why should hobbying prices go up 200% ?
If I was a gal, I would ask $1000.
If my phone didn’t ring I would lower my price.
So why is the phone even ringing at these prices???
I believe the economics term is “Price elasticity”.
Oh joy, we get to read about the price wars again. Everyone get your popcorn ready.

Because they can.
here we go...cue the nerds explaining long winded optimal pricing theories to hookers with a not-so-faint air of superiority.
Just let it go. They ask a price. They’ll get it or they won’t. If they don’t, they decide whether to lower it or quit. They don’t owe anyone a lower rate.
Jesus Christ. If you want to pay the rate then book. If you don’t, on to the next. Simple. Bitching about it doesn’t help. Or feel free to increase your income 200% by sucking dick and/or bending over.
When there are more jobs available than there are people to fill them, it's only natural that you'll find fewer women doing provider work. Diminished supply equals higher prices.
When there are more jobs available than there are people to fill them, it's only natural that you'll find fewer women doing provider work. Diminished supply equals higher prices. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Yeah! shame on the Donald!
Here are some key points to observe.

Some people live in homes that cost $1500/month and some have apartments at $800/month.

Some ladies pay for a home AND a place to work and even motel 6 for a week is $1000/month. Most people will bitch about motel 6 so guess the math for Hilton/month then figure out how many extra appts ahe needs to cover expenses.

Young new talent may be a full time college student with minimal hours and full time bills so the math needs to add up. Or maybe she is a perfect ten and wants the rate to reflect that.

Its all about what that persons expenses are per month and how many available hours they have and how many actual "billable" hours. Dont forget to factor in time spent on ads, social media amd beauty regime.

On the other hand it could be they have no desire to suck 5-10 dicks a day...js

Its a long winded discussion and i will not bore you furthermore with my hooker math.
  • BLM69
  • 05-18-2019, 08:01 PM
Here are some key points to observe.

Some people live in homes that cost $1500/month and some have apartments at $800/month.

Some ladies pay for a home AND a place to work and even motel 6 for a week is $1000/month. Most people will bitch about motel 6 so guess the math for Hilton/month then figure out how many extra appts ahe needs to cover expenses.

Young new talent may be a full time college student with minimal hours and full time bills so the math needs to add up. Or maybe she is a perfect ten and wants the rate to reflect that.

Its all about what that persons expenses are per month and how many available hours they have and how many actual "billable" hours. Dont forget to factor in time spent on ads, social media amd beauty regime.

On the other hand it could be they have no desire to suck 5-10 dicks a day...js

Its a long winded discussion and i will not bore you furthermore with my hooker math. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
A lot of hooker math going on in your post, $1000 for a motel 6 for the week? A lot of ladies gobble up more than 5-10 sausages per day in here.
Find women in your price point. That simple. I’ve seen some that are $400/hr and some that were $200/hr. Who cares. I enjoyed them all.
Find women in your price point. That simple. I’ve seen some that are $400/hr and some that were $200/hr. Who cares. I enjoyed them all. Originally Posted by EJ Dfw
Smart man!
OP sounds like a cheapskate
  • BLM69
  • 05-19-2019, 05:31 PM
OP sounds like a cheapskate Originally Posted by DHR2623
Why you say that?
A lot of hooker math going on in your post, $1000 for a motel 6 for the week? A lot of ladies gobble up more than 5-10 sausages per day in here. Originally Posted by BLM69
I possibly worded that wrong
$250 a week (before tax) and at a $1000 a month (again before tax.

Some girls may have 5-10 a day but certainly not me, do not have the time or energy lol