Reflections: The things and people we may take for granted

With such a big selection of women to be able to spend time with, when you schedule to meet with a woman do you pay attention to the smaller things when you are with her? Or is it just a quick trip? I read a post that got me to thinking about all of my experiences and I began to reflect on them.

One particular experinece stands out above the rest. It was with Kimberlee sugarcookie when we spent several hours together and I noticed we were going over on time. I reminded her what time it was and her answer to that was to throw the clock in a chair. That one's definately not a clock watcher. We had our differences and burried the hatchet. That was a suttle difference that really makes that memory awsome. Compared to other times I had visited with other women whom I could see glance at the clock every now and then, and it was a reminder of reality and not a true escape that I try to find.

I remind myself that these women have lives and so I am respectful of that and their time, I have yet to have that experience repeated where I could really feel relaxed. So guys, in appriciation for some of these women that do the little things to make our time with them special, what stood out to you? It could be anything really.

The same to Ladies, was there a particular client that did something no matter how small that just caught your attention in a good way? You don't have to post names... wouldn't want to embarrass anyone.