A Discussion about the Strap

What is the word on strap-on use around this area? I'm a very big fan of it being used on me. If you don't like it, cool, but I do so don't judge. We all like different things. So what is the consensus of it? And by no means do I mean in a BDSM fashion. I like it as part of my GFE(PSE or whatever). Well, have at you.
There are plenty of girls here that will do that for you. I have never done that, but am I am not opposed to it. Use the search function. Elizabeth Whispers would be a good start if you are attracted to her. There is a section on the main board called Another Realm and there is a discussion on this topic. I know that Lindsey Lacey would probably do that for you on a second visit. I do not want to list girls as i may make a mistake. I would also PM Purple Pussy Eater and ask him. He is into that scene and could point you to the perfect girl for that activity.
What is the word on strap-on use around this area? I'm a very big fan of it being used on me. If you don't like it, cool, but I do so don't judge. We all like different things. So what is the consensus of it? And by no means do I mean in a BDSM fashion. I like it as part of my GFE(PSE or whatever). Well, have at you. Originally Posted by ForgottenGoddess
Well maybe not this big...lot's of lube...LOL
Attached Images File Type: jpg DC1.jpg (21.7 KB, 539 views)
ForgottenGoddess pm me i can help you
I have all sizes..
I want Safire to use hers on me
I want Safire to use hers on me Originally Posted by berkleigh
Wow, now I am going to have awesome dreams.
I want Safire to use hers on me Originally Posted by berkleigh
And I want to watch, lol

Then after you cum, you can use it on her.

Thats a very hot visual

CG
I was going to point out that this the internet, if you seek it, you will find it. But it looks like you already found it, and then some.
Id rather use one on safire...