UTR Stef

Just an FYI, this nasty thief ripped me off. I can’t go into details because most of the story would be prohibited. But for one, I have no reason to trash a piece of trash like this whore. But if she’s done it to me, I’m sure she’s done it to others. She’s obviously very desperate since she’s move to Mass and going down the rabbit whole fast. Gave me her real name and FB account out of desperation.

Only good thing, it was a very low dollar amount since this sort of thing does happen. And I not that stupid, but anyone can rip off someone if they really want too. No matter how many things we do to prevent it. Be aware, she has a guy w her. One more reason, when u go w cheep whore, u get cheep service. Stay safe boys.

Here is her number, hit her up and let her know your coming to Pittsfield, Mass. yeah right.

(518) 558-4058
Sorry to hear that, man. She’s always been good to me, but I know things can change fast with these whores, especially when they’re desperate. She’s been begging me to come visit her in Pittsfield. I was actually considering it, knowing I’d get a good deal. Definitely Not going now.