Preferred incall availability times

As most know, I do not offer incall daily. I typically do on weekends but I have had many inquires about when and if I would be doing weekdays. What days and times do you prefer to hobby? I know it's not as easy for some to sneak away for fun.

Gents, what days n times are best for you?

Ladies, what is most popular and requested of you?
9-2pm Mon-Fri, really 10-1 is prime time for me. 7-8am is another hot spot though for some.
When I planned a day in buffalo last week I swear at least 5 guys wanted the 2pm slot lol
I don't do early morning appts before 9am. I hate mornings lol even if I'm getting paid to wake up lol

But I know early mornings are a popular request.
11-2. gives us travelers time 2 get prepped, avoid rush hour, arrive and have a great time and leave b4 rush hour. hope 2 c u soon
When I travel, my weekday daytime hours get booked quickly. Weekends many are with their families.
Im gonna try a Friday n see how that goes. If not I'll switch my "real" job availability n go to weekdays. I felt like this weekend was non stop last minute cancellations n since I already only take few apps. Once I'm booked ill turn others down, then they cancel n im the one out the money. Usually my other offers have already made other plans by then. I love/hate this field, at times. The great guys make up for the flakes though! ♡♡♡
great threAD!

...please let ...everyone know the results a these ...findings so the age ...ol question of when cunt sells ...best is finally answered
Well weekday and as another lady calls them "banker hours" 9-5 seem post popular lol BUT I have a daytime civvie career so I don't often tour weekdays. Longer requested days can sway me to take off of my civvie earlier (I have a decent amount of annual leave with pay).
SOMETIMES I can get away on a Wednesday or Thursday but usually Fri/Sat/Sun (sometimes Friday thru Monday (varies)) are my best tour days and general availability is early morning to pretty much late night (7am to 11pm) which the earlier parts of the days again being most popular.