What's your definition

of "open minded"? I see this phrase used a lot, presumably to entice the reader to schedule. 😜
ymmv?

public sex?
It’s open to interpretation… But some people consider it code for being receptive to BB. Although I doubt everyone using the phrase knows that’s a possible interpretation.

Being open minded could just mean wild, fun, willing to try new positions or new things they haven’t tried before, fetishes, etc.
It’s open to interpretation… But some people consider it code for being receptive to BB. Although I doubt everyone using the phrase knows that’s a possible interpretation.

Being open minded could just mean wild, fun, willing to try new positions or new things they haven’t tried before, fetishes, etc. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I agree with GD and also it may mean they have activities they do not wish to put in the ad but if you suggest it, they may be receptive.
I agree with GD and also it may mean they have activities they do not wish to put in the ad but if you suggest it, they may be receptive. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Most likely for an upcharge (and I'm not saying that's wrong, they can do what they want) but yeah.

Might mean something like open to fetishes and such (like Ginger said). Perhaps available to couples, same sex, transgender. Probably as many different definitions as there are people using the term.
Exactly. It could mean anything - or nothing much.
I consider it to mean your fun and like to try new things like everyone said.