Role play ideas

Hi. I love the 2 role play scenarios I use- stepdad/stepdaughter and professor/student, but I feel I could do something new. I'm open to new ideas and suggestions. I am usually the dominant one, but I could be submissive as well. Thanks.
....continued from other site...I'm the hot MILF across the street and you cum over to assist me....then seduce me into being your first woman.
Lol gotta stop there my pussy is already wet and throbbing...
I'm the hot MILF across the street and you cum over to assist me....then seduce me into being your first woman. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I have done this one with lusty busty Gina, except she was the one who seduced me, her young neighbor boy. Based on an actual ex-neighbor. Oh, memories.
I need a replay or we can change it up I'll be the teacher you wanted to be with but never had the the nerve to ask out
I have done this one with lusty busty Gina, except she was the one who seduced me, her young neighbor boy. Based on an actual ex-neighbor. Oh, memories. Originally Posted by Curved65
Have you tried horny dad seducing the innocent babysitter?
“I don’t know about this Mr. Johnson... what if your wife finds out?” *cue music*

There’s always the neighbor girl who dresses like a slut and acts like a tease.
She catches you staring too long and the boom, she’s naked and she wants you.

Or my favorite, the intern who REALLY wants the job.
“What are you willing to do for the position, Vicky?”

All good stuff lol
Playing Doctor with my ATF Nurse.
Have you tried horny dad seducing the innocent babysitter?
“I don’t know about this Mr. Johnson... what if your wife finds out?” *cue music*

There’s always the neighbor girl who dresses like a slut and acts like a tease.
She catches you staring too long and the boom, she’s naked and she wants you.

All good stuff lol Originally Posted by WinnieL
There's a great scene of the second one in the movie American Beauty.

Originally Posted by WinnieL

Thats a good one Winnie
Ever tried the eccie mod and banned provider scenario? Work those points off.
Ever tried the eccie mod and banned provider scenario? Work those points off. Originally Posted by Eidolon
You are out of pocket, sir. 😂
There's a great scene of the second one in the movie American Beauty. Originally Posted by Oralist

Great movie!
Here's a filthy one...I just had requested...

I better re-read the rules here though to make sure I don't get
An infraction..

Oh it's kinky..filthy ..��DIRTY... Yummy.
...okay here it is..
Every month on Eccie the Gentleman that posts the sickest review & the most get awarded "King Eccie" for the month!
Giving him first dibs on all the ladies regardless if they have any appointments & every provider has in the local area has to fit him into her schedule so he is granted 1 a day for a month.

��

Okay..that wasn't the requested role play fantasy but it works doesn't it?
Mine was too filthy.
��..and no it did not involve animals or children it's just wrong sick kinky yummy and I'm too embarrassed to even share it.����☺
Fantasy role play is freaking awrsome..��
....continued from other site...I'm the hot MILF across the street and you cum over to assist me....then seduce me into being your first woman.
Lol gotta stop there my pussy is already wet and throbbing... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Being the submissive in a role play scenario really gets me hot and bothered in the best way. Especially when related props are involved to help everyone take their characterization to the next level. Scenarios where there is an element of wrong doing and desperation are my favorite. A college student falling behind. Or a tenant being late with rent and willing to do anything to not be evicted.

One of the roles I enjoy most is being a maid who got caught snooping around or slacking and needs to get back in the good graces of the homeowner so he doesn't call her agency and get her fired.

I'm still dreaming of one day owning Scott Paul's Humiliator Gag System which would be great for maid and other service roles: