Current lineup:

Korean

Cat
Hot
Cece

Latina

VANESSA
Michelle
Stopped by Nagoya to see Hot this afternoon. Good time as always.

She stated she is leaving for Los Angeles on Monday, will probably work there for 2-3 weeks, then back to Korea.

She stated she most likely will not return to DFW.

Sounds like the last weekend to get your Hot on.
Any intel on Michelle? Been wanting a young hot Latina
Is that the same CeCe from nyny?
Stopped by Nagoya to see Hot this afternoon. Good time as always.

She stated she is leaving for Los Angeles on Monday, will probably work there for 2-3 weeks, then back to Korea.

She stated she most likely will not return to DFW.

Sounds like the last weekend to get your Hot on. Originally Posted by right_now
All the pretty and young ones will eventually decide to stop fucking 10 old fat men daily who demand BBFS and total obsequiousness and appreciation for $140 for an hour.

Can you blame them?

We will be left with pretty middle aged women who look young and do the fake appreciation with BBFS ten times a day ...wait - that's what we have now!

I wouldn't fuck ten customers a day for 1400 bucks, but I can understand those who do.
All the pretty and young ones will eventually decide to stop fucking 10 old fat men daily who demand BBFS and total obsequiousness and appreciation for $140 for an hour.

Can you blame them?

We will be left with pretty middle aged women who look young and do the fake appreciation with BBFS ten times a day ...wait - that's what we have now!

I wouldn't fuck ten customers a day for 1400 bucks, but I can understand those who do. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Saw Hot last night and gave her a double dose of my ejaculate or roughly 10 ml worth of baby batter CIP.
SIDE NOTE:
The average low end volume of male ejaculate is 1.25 ml and an average of 5 ml on the high end. That mathematically equates to 1.2 gallons of cum minimum and 4.8 gallons max if a woman were to take 10 guys CIP per day over 365 days.

4.8 gallons there gents! That’s 3650 dudes assuming one and done.

I blew twice. So if everyone doubled down with the max volume that’s nearly 10 gallons of cum inside one pussy. Think about that next time you grab the milk jug from your refrigerator as your pouring it into your bowl of Wheaties preparing for your first of the day appointment with an amp legend like Shasha or Bunny. 3650 dudes’ loads! Wouldn’t that just blow the doors of those Five Guy Cream Pie videos?
I saw Hot last Saturday and had a great time with her. I was going to write a review of her today, but since she is leaving Monday, I guess I won't. Sweet girl.
My second load is about half of what my first is..
Had a great time last week with Cat.

review cumming, ahem mean coming
Saw Hot last night and gave her a double dose of my ejaculate or roughly 10 ml worth of baby batter CIP.
SIDE NOTE:
The average low end volume of male ejaculate is 1.25 ml and an average of 5 ml on the high end. That mathematically equates to 1.2 gallons of cum minimum and 4.8 gallons max if a woman were to take 10 guys CIP per day over 365 days.

I blew twice. So if everyone doubled down with the max volume that’s nearly 10 gallons of cum inside one pussy. Think about that next time you grab the milk jug from your refrigerator as your pouring it into your bowl of Wheaties preparing for your first of the day appointment with an amp legend like Shasha or Bunny. 3650 dudes’ loads! Wouldn’t that just blow the doors of those Five Guy Cream Pie videos? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Good information - I wonder how many guys are going to continue to brag about DATY and DATO at this point?
Cat there is good. But it’s a pity that all the best ones like Hot and Purple have left or are leaving, and we’re left with mainly second-rate and covered service.
SIDE NOTE:

I blew twice. So if everyone doubled down with the max volume that’s nearly 10 gallons of cum inside one pussy. Think about that next time you grab the milk jug from your refrigerator as your pouring it into your bowl of Wheaties preparing for your first of the day appointment with an amp legend like Shasha or Bunny. 3650 dudes’ loads! Wouldn’t that just blow the doors of those Five Guy Cream Pie videos? Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Can we get a PIE chart with those numbers?